Coil Pack Explodes

Old May 17th 04, 02:35 PM
Nige

Default Coil Pack Explodes

My wife's A4 Convertible coil pack just exploded with a nice crack & plume
of smoke. I thought this had been sorted???

Not good enough on a year old car.

Nige

Old May 20th 04, 05:33 PM
Richie

Women drivers

"Nige" > schreef in bericht

Old May 20th 04, 06:49 PM
Nige

"Richie" > wrote in message
> Women drivers

Yeah, tell me about it, she just wrecked the ****ing thing into a clearly
visible A2 at the dealers. She has ****ed the whole side of hers in a big
way (new panels req) & the side corners of the A2 is toast. I would expect
the bil to be around £6k

Nige

Old May 20th 04, 10:33 PM

On Thu, 20 May 2004 18:49:38 +0100, "Nige"
> wrote:

>"Richie" > wrote in message
>> Women drivers
>>

>Yeah, tell me about it, she just wrecked the ****ing thing into a clearly
>visible A2 at the dealers. She has ****ed the whole side of hers in a big
>way (new panels req) & the side corners of the A2 is toast. I would expect
>the bil to be around £6k

Your wife specifically, not all women in general, is the problem
driver. Don't tar with such a wide brush.
Old May 21st 04, 11:06 AM
Nige

I didn't post the women drivers thing, so get your **** correct - mouth.

Old May 24th 04, 02:48 PM
JP Roberts

"Richie" > escribió en el mensaje
> Women drivers

You know what they say:

Men's love of cars translates into women's love of houses, just only houses
are so boring because they always stand in the same place

Pertronix coil Mike Anthony Alfa Romeo 7 December 30th 04 01:26 PM
A4 Lighting Pack Darwin McCUllough Audi 3 May 17th 04 07:18 PM