I tried something a little different today

Old November 23rd 09, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

Default I tried something a little different today

he's still chasing that degree the man in the balloon promised him......

Old November 26th 09, 04:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

Actually, the newish 5D mkII has interchangeable screens, too. And it's a
whole lot less pricey than a 1D. By the way, a 1Ds is full frame, as is the
5D. But Pat shoots Nikon, and buying a Canon body just for the
interchangeable screens could get expensive... IIRC the Nikon D300, D700
and D3 trio all have swappable screens, too.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
"Buck Ofama" > wrote in message

> "Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> ...: "Skip"
> > wrote in message
> : ...
> :
> Interchangeable viewfinder
> : glass for different lenses is unheard of. So when I mount this thing on
> my
> : D80 any focusing I do is pretty rough. I got quite a few shots
> yesterday
> : that looked fine but when I got home were blurry as hell. I guess I
> just
> : can't see well enough on my view screen to make fine adjustments.
> :
> The Canon 1D bodies can utilize interchangeable screens, and they have a
> 1.3
> crop, rather than the 1.6 of the XD and Rebel series.

I went to Boyd's today but --- Paddy's Pig[_3_] Auto Photos 2 April 13th 08 12:52 AM
CAN YOU HELP ME TODAY PLEASE Bru Chrysler 8 July 27th 05 06:29 PM
Look what I got today! TeGGer® Honda 3 April 14th 05 03:42 AM
today Paul Driving 0 March 1st 05 01:06 PM
Saw a C6 today... Robotron Tom Corvette 28 September 30th 04 01:41 AM