Maserati 3500 Frua red-fVr=mx=.jpg (1/1)

Old November 16th 09, 08:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Default Maserati 3500 Frua red-fVr=mx=.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maserati 3500 Frua red-fVr=mx=.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	198588
Old November 16th 09, 10:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Max ) wrote in news:FqiMm.16$ke1.13
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

> begin 644 Maserati 3500 Frua red-fVr=mx=.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: Maserati 3500 Frua red-fVr=mx=.jpg
> `
> end

I would say 1967
Old November 17th 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

I have a Solido 1/43 model of this car identified as a 3.5L. The earliest
versions had 3500cc motors, succeeded by 3.7 and 4.0L variants. It is,
indeed, a Mistral, though.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old November 17th 09, 03:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

Thanks Skip.

Max

Old November 17th 09, 09:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Leroy Curtis

In article >, Skip
> writes
>I have a Solido 1/43 model of this car identified as a 3.5L. The earliest
>versions had 3500cc motors, succeeded by 3.7 and 4.0L variants. It is,
>indeed, a Mistral, though.

Only the prototype Coupés were fitted with the 3.5-litre engine,
although some early production Spiders used it, the performance with the
smaller engine being deemed sufficient for open-air motoring. One source
I have suggests that only the 4.0-litre engined cars had the chrome
mouldings round the vents, but other pictures suggest otherwise; the car
may be 3.7, therefore.

Old November 18th 09, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

Further research on my part must be needed, what I found said that "few"
3.5s were built, but no mention of solely prototypes.