God bless the troops that protect us.

Old May 29th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default God bless the troops that protect us.

Mitch A wrote:
> Classic!
>
> Alan proves once again he's incapable of rational thought (as your reply
> email addy clearly shows) or reading comprehension and obviously mind
> reading isn't his specialty either....
>
> Yeah you get your info from a website, it has to be true in that case eh...
> Sheeesh after partying all day I'd hoped for something better than this
> drivel in response. You let me down once again Alan.
>
> No we arent the Worlds police force but we sure as hell cant wait for the
> Europeans to do anything... History is CLEARLY on this side. The Useless
> Nations (as horrible as they are) gave the Authority in how many resolutions
> again? Don't let facts and the truth get in your way OK.
>
> You have drool rolling down your chin better get a Kleenex <vbseg>
>
> Mitch

Why did the Useless Nations get to create a country in 1948?
Old May 29th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>Flip off a liberal today and earn extra points

Wouldn't it be more challenging to flip off different liberals instead
of the same ones over and over again?

Old May 29th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
news | Classic!

| Alan proves once again he's incapable of rational thought (as your reply
| email addy clearly shows) or reading comprehension and obviously mind
| reading isn't his specialty either....

I see. I'm incapable of rational thought because of my reply address (which
is intended to blast all politicians), but yet you refuse to address any of
the issues in my last post concerning yourself and your own ideas, clearly
gleaned from the media, which you so very much detest.

Yeah you get your info from a website, it has to be true in that case eh...

huh?

| Sheeesh after partying all day I'd hoped for something better than this
| drivel in response. You let me down once again Alan.

This might be a part of your problem.

| No we arent the Worlds police force but we sure as hell cant wait for the
| Europeans to do anything...

The US has been around for a little over 200 years. Europe has been around
a considerable longer time. I think the US could learn something from the
Europeans. The only problem with the US is that they have so much money and
resources, they only know one method: War and anihilation.

| You have drool rolling down your chin better get a Kleenex <vbseg>

I don't typically continue to argue with someone who cannot fathom the
proper use of the comma or how the possessive works, or with someone who
puts stupid things inside greater than and less-than signs. As such, I'll
stop here, allowing you more time to read and try to figure things for
yourself, rather than letting others think for you.

Alanb

Old May 29th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

IT IS THE SOLDIER
It is the Soldier, not the minister
Who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the Soldier, not the poet
Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer
Who has given us freedom to protest.

It is the Soldier, not the lawyer
Who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the Soldier, not the politician
Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag,
Who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Old May 29th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ooops wrong button. See above.

No it shows you have an agenda based on your insane ramblings of the left.

Perhaps we have different diffintion of a Party. You and your crack me and
my cake LOL.

As you say, Europe has been around loger. Long enough to lose any ratioanal
thought I guess.

When all else fails attack the grammar or sentence structure. Classic
ANAL!!!

More?

Mitch

Old May 29th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Hell, my wife is a liberal. Then again it comes naturally to women. The
motherly instinct is quite strong in women and thats understandable from a
natural perspective What I cannot understand is a MAN acting like a
woman...

Mitch

oups.com...

Old May 29th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:
> Hell, my wife is a liberal.

Who's flicking her off then, I wonder. ;-)

Old May 30th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:
> I have many friends currently/formerly the military and a very very large
> percentage feel this is an honorable mission. 25 million free people is
> nothing to sneeze at but you would think otherwise based on the endless
> whining from the anti-everything (ponytail) crowd. You hint as much in your
> post as well.

<sniped/blah, blah, blah, predictable mean vile obscenities>

"Poll of troops in Iraq sees 72% support for withdrawal within a year.

Seventy-two percent of troops on the ground in Iraq think U.S. military
forces should get out of the country within a year, according to a Zogby
poll released Tuesday."

By Leo Shane III, Stars and Stripes
Mideast edition, Wednesday, March 1, 2006
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...8&archive=true
----------------------------
Fool.

Marty
Old May 30th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Marty_U wrote:
> Mitch A wrote:
>> I have many friends currently/formerly the military and a very very
>> large percentage feel this is an honorable mission. 25 million free
>> people is nothing to sneeze at but you would think otherwise based on
>> the endless whining from the anti-everything (ponytail) crowd. You
>> hint as much in your post as well.

> <sniped/blah, blah, blah, predictable mean vile obscenities>

> "Poll of troops in Iraq sees 72% support for withdrawal within a year.
>
> Seventy-two percent of troops on the ground in Iraq think U.S. military
> forces should get out of the country within a year, according to a Zogby
> poll released Tuesday."
>
> By Leo Shane III, Stars and Stripes
> Mideast edition, Wednesday, March 1, 2006
> http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...8&archive=true
> ----------------------------
> Fool.
>
> Marty

LIBERAL GO TO IRAQ
Old May 30th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
.com...
> Have a happy memorial day all current and former soldiers who serve/served
> honorably. I salute you all!!!!

Especially all the women, homosexuals and men who think there's nothing
wrong with sex with 2nd hand women. **** only know's what any of you think
you're protecting but good luck to you anyway. With luck, you won't get your
head blown off and you can return to the good ole U.S of A where you can
live out the rest of your life as a **** amongst your fellow ****s!

Glory, glory, hallelujah !

LOL.

We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 04:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Audi 3 November 30th 04 02:53 AM
protect your car's engine Waltervw BMW 1 November 24th 04 05:14 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Alfa Romeo 0 November 23rd 04 04:00 PM