Junkyard Find: 1978 Alfa Romeo Spider

Old May 20th 14, 10:15 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Junkyard Find: 1978 Alfa Romeo Spider

While Fiat 124 Sport Spiders are commonplace in junkyards, the Alfa Romeo Spider has remained sufficiently valuable that few examples make it to the kind of self-service, high-inventory-turnover wrecking yards I frequent for this series. We've seen this '74 and that's it prior to today (though I have passed by a few junked Alfa Spiders [?]
Read Mo http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...-romeo-spider/

Alfa Romeo NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Alfa_Romeo.html

Scarsdale Concours 2007 - 19XX Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider e 1970 FIAT Dino 2400 Spider - fvr 1280x720.jpg 273480 yEnc (1/1) Raoul Duke Auto Photos 0 March 15th 08 06:45 PM
Autos 1978 - 2003 ] [184de485] - 1991 Alfa Romeo Veloce Spider fvl.jpg (2/2) yvonttycomprendre Auto Photos 0 September 15th 07 11:25 PM
Alfa Romeo C8 Spider ArieV Auto Photos 0 April 10th 07 08:53 PM
you find spare part for your Alfa Romeo?? andy12 Alfa Romeo 0 April 2nd 06 05:34 PM
FA: 1962 Alfa Romeo : Spider [email protected] Alfa Romeo 0 January 4th 05 03:53 AM