wiring schematic for 1967 beetle?

Old December 15th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Chris Miller

Default wiring schematic for 1967 beetle?

i'm looking to properly wire a 67 bug i'm working on. anyone have any
pictures or schematics for this thing?
thanks,
chris

Old December 15th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mac[_3_]

"Chris Miller" > wrote in message
et...
> i'm looking to properly wire a 67 bug i'm working on. anyone have any
> pictures or schematics for this thing?
> thanks,
> chris

Check this place out...... great, easy to read wiringh diagrams!

http://www.vintagebus.com/

Old December 15th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Chris Miller wrote:
> i'm looking to properly wire a 67 bug i'm working on. anyone have any
> pictures or schematics for this thing?
> thanks,
> chris

Here ya go:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/wiringt1.php

Scroll down to 1967.

Old December 15th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Leopold Stotch wrote:
> Chris Miller wrote:
>> i'm looking to properly wire a 67 bug i'm working on. anyone have any
>> pictures or schematics for this thing?
>> thanks,
>> chris
>>

> Here ya go:
>
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/wiringt1.php
>
> Scroll down to 1967.

Oh, and mind the fact that there are two sets of 1967 wiring diagrams,
one for U.S. and the other for Euro spec Bugs.

Old December 15th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

A good replacement wiring harness will help also... I got one for my '66,
but still havent put it in. Also get a new ignition switch and fuse box, to
eliminate any bad connections. But it looks straight foward. Its color
coded with the right connectors on it. You might have to do some slight
modifications depending on if you have an alternator instead of a generator.
But its not hard.

--
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
dragenwagen