GTR -> Official Demo with Press Demo Simulation files

Old October 15th 04, 05:57 AM
Sting32

Default GTR -> Official Demo with Press Demo Simulation files

Mitch,

some of us hate the "mode" as it is now, see. but we liked the "mode" the
way it was, but there was no AI. So now, with the "hack" you have the "OLD"
physics, and new ai and all that jazz.

Yes, we have no bananas, ahem I mean no... there isn't a chance in hell
that you got the new "realistic mode" physics with this hack, but you might
enjoy the other stuff more. YMMV

om...