Polish Car simulator demo

Old October 18th 04, 04:03 PM
Groo the Wanderer

Default Polish Car simulator demo

I found this link this morning. I haven't found time to try it yet. Judging
from the videos, i'm not hoping for much.
http://www.ms2.boo.pl/index_en.php?download

---

Old October 18th 04, 08:30 PM
Tony Rickard

"Groo the Wanderer" wrote:

>I found this link this morning. I haven't found time to try it yet. Judging
> from the videos, i'm not hoping for much.
> http://www.ms2.boo.pl/index_en.php?download

Personally I think simulating polishing a car would be rather dull...

Old October 18th 04, 10:10 PM
redTed

> Personally I think simulating polishing a car would be rather dull...

Very witty, Wilde.

Old October 18th 04, 10:11 PM
ZZ

Tony spoke:

Personally I think simulating polishing a car would be rather dull...
-- ------------------------------

I get it, that's a pun. ;-) lol

I'm Richard "ZZ" Busch, and I approved this message.

Member:
Screamers Racing League
OAO
MARA TransAm
GPL Rank + 17.410
MoGPL Rank + 318.294
N2003 Rank -18.8060
Old October 18th 04, 10:16 PM
JP

Tony Rickard > wrote in message
k...
> "Groo the Wanderer" wrote:
>
> >I found this link this morning. I haven't found time to try it yet.

Judging
> > from the videos, i'm not hoping for much.
> > http://www.ms2.boo.pl/index_en.php?download

> Personally I think simulating polishing a car would be rather dull...

Hehe.........kind of like mandatory drug testing........I don't think
anyone should be forced to test drugs.

Old October 19th 04, 08:02 AM
Stephen F.

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
k...
> "Groo the Wanderer" wrote:
>
>>I found this link this morning. I haven't found time to try it yet.
>>Judging
>> from the videos, i'm not hoping for much.
>> http://www.ms2.boo.pl/index_en.php?download

> Personally I think simulating polishing a car would be rather dull...

Then you've never seen the video of the twin-engine, dual-steering Fiat 126p
derivative which some Polish nutcase put together. That would be quite an
interesting Polish car to simulate! Can't find the video right now...

Old October 20th 04, 12:26 AM
Ed White

> Then you've never seen the video of the twin-engine, dual-steering Fiat
> 126p
> derivative which some Polish nutcase put together. That would be quite an
> interesting Polish car to simulate! Can't find the video right now...

Get the video here,
http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-01-09/
It's the one called malec.wmv
I saved it a while back but could not post it up, it's 14+ Mb and my webhost
chokes.
Ed

How to remove nail polish from car Koolaid74 General 2 May 2nd 04 04:38 AM
great wax and polish! louis General 0 February 25th 04 04:28 PM
great wax and polish! louis Antique cars 0 February 25th 04 04:24 PM