2006 Corvette Z06 Pricing Announced

Old June 16th 05, 01:36 PM
Joel Jacobs

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
> 'If I had $65K I'd pay it in a heartbeat! 500 hp - wow! And I'm 63 years
> old!'
>
> Reply: How about taking your present Corvette and building to 500 rwhp
> ? ; It would be alot cheaper , no ???

My old bus has 124,000 miles on it, and while it runs strong, it is an
"aged" frame. And, it's an automatic. I'm not sure the aged tranny would
sustain 500HP.... I concede I do love the looks of the C4.

Old June 16th 05, 11:00 PM
Dave in Lake Villa

'My old bus has 124,000 miles on it, and while it runs strong, it is an
"aged" frame. And, it's an automatic. I'm not sure the aged tranny would
sustain 500HP.... I concede I do love the looks of the C4.'

ME: How about selling it outright, then buying another C4 with low
miles on it and building up the motor to 500 hp ? ( If you get a good
used ZR1, youll only have to build up another 95 h.p. )

Old June 16th 05, 11:09 PM

Lets see. I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, 340 Hp 390 lbs torque, 5.7
hemi.

Ok I added the GS Paxton Super Charger, headers, magna flow cat back
exhaust. Now I have 520 hp. Brembo breaks, 20 inch wheels and tires,
new anti-sway bars, and a new hood with cold air induction.
All this I can take a family away for the weekend and spank your
vettes butt.

And I but the other $20K in my pocket.
Have a nice day boys.

Old June 18th 05, 04:57 PM
dave

'Lets see. I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, 340 Hp 390 lbs torque, 5.7
hemi.
Ok I added the GS Paxton Super Charger, headers, magna flow cat back
exhaust. Now I have 520 hp. Brembo breaks, 20 inch wheels and tires, new
anti-sway bars, and a new hood with cold air induction. All this I can
take a family away for the weekend and spank your vettes butt.
And I but the other $20K in my pocket.
Have a nice day boys.'

REPLY: Yes but, its still not a piece of the Americana Sports Car
heritage, it will continue to depreciate even after 25 years, i doubt
theres any 'Dodge Magnum RT festivals' around the country several times
per year, and going fast in a Corvette looks alot nicer too !

P.S. I always have a nice day ; can i have an ordinary day today ?

Old June 19th 05, 05:01 PM
Dave is still an idiot

Dave you uneducated fundy hypocrite, some people would much rather have
a real Superbee or a Hemi-Cuda than that Hot Wheels vet you bought at
Kay-Bee's toy store

Or just think about an original Cobra or even a GT350H

Old June 24th 05, 09:14 PM
Bob I

Humm 6k miles and sold it for a 18k hit. Seems that not only are you not
too bright in the car performance department, you're not too savy when
it comes to paying for them either. Why don't you go brag in the viper
forum for a while. I'm sure they will LOVE your wit.

wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:57:55 -0500,
(dave)