21 illlegals in SUV - 9 dead after crash

Old August 8th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default 21 illlegals in SUV - 9 dead after crash

Again i say MINE THE GODDAM BORDER.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/

9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol

Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
border

Updated: 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
YUMA, Ariz. - A sport utility vehicle crammed with suspected illegal
immigrants rolled over in an attempt to outrun Border Patrol agents,
killing nine people and injuring at least 12 others, officials said.

Five of the injured were in critical condition, most with head trauma,
a hospital spokeswoman said.

The large SUV was carrying up to 22 people when the driver had tried
to circumvent a checkpoint on the highway, Border Patrol spokesman
Lloyd Frers said.

With Border Patrol agents in pursuit, the driver attempted to make a
U-turn and rolled over, Frers said. He did not know how fast either
vehicle was traveling.

“The Suburban was grossly overloaded, and it’s difficult to handle on
that kind of (dirt) road,” Frers said.

(snip)
Old August 8th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:29:29 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > said in
>rec.autos.driving:
>
>>9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>>
>>Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
>>border

>This is pretty much a daily occurrence along that portion of the
>border. Pickup trucks and SUVs, carrying wetbacks stacked like
>cordwood, do all kinds of crazy **** to evade the BP checkpoints (one
>of which is just west of Yuma).
>
>In San Diego, they used to drive WESTbound on the shoulder of the
>EASTbound lanes of I-8 near Buckman Springs Road to evade the
>checkpoints on I-8 and on the parallel Old US-80. Someone wisely
>installed some light poles in the area to discourage this.
>
>In AZ, the Arizona Daily Star reports one of these rollovers at least
>once per week. Not sure why this particular one made the national
>news...

Really is amazing that this invasion of america is allowed to occur.
And it's nothing new. Been going on for decades and what we
laughingly call the "law" lets it happen.
Old August 9th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
richard

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> Again i say MINE THE GODDAM BORDER.
>
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
>
> 9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>
> Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
> border
>
> Updated: 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
> YUMA, Ariz. - A sport utility vehicle crammed with suspected illegal
> immigrants rolled over in an attempt to outrun Border Patrol agents,
> killing nine people and injuring at least 12 others, officials said.
>
> Five of the injured were in critical condition, most with head trauma,
> a hospital spokeswoman said.
>
> The large SUV was carrying up to 22 people when the driver had tried
> to circumvent a checkpoint on the highway, Border Patrol spokesman
> Lloyd Frers said.
>
> With Border Patrol agents in pursuit, the driver attempted to make a
> U-turn and rolled over, Frers said. He did not know how fast either
> vehicle was traveling.
>
> "The Suburban was grossly overloaded, and it's difficult to handle on
> that kind of (dirt) road," Frers said.
>
> (snip)

How did they get across the border to begin with? Or were they already in
and being transported elsewhere like to the governor's house?

Old August 9th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:41:57 -0600, "richard" >
wrote:

>How did they get across the border to begin with? Or were they already in
>and being transported elsewhere like to the governor's house?

Bush brought them in on AF1.
Old August 9th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
morticide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:41:57 -0600, "richard" >
> wrote:
>

> >How did they get across the border to begin with? Or were they already in
> >and being transported elsewhere like to the governor's house?
> >

> Bush brought them in on AF1.

You can be sure the rifle master didn't bring them in on AF2.

Old August 9th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Clearly Driving Too Fast For Conditons

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:01:45 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>>http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
>>
>>9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>>
>>Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
>>border

>Clearly the coyote was driving too fast for the "condition" of having
>21 wetbacks stacked like cordwood in the back of his SUV. Why was he
>not charged with "driving too fast for conditions?"

Was he charged with anything? Article doesn't say. He should be
charged with 9 counts of murder. That would make these coyotes think
twice about being human smugglers.

Old August 9th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:01:45 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>

> >>http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
> >>
> >>9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
> >>
> >>Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
> >>border

> >Clearly the coyote was driving too fast for the "condition" of having
> >21 wetbacks stacked like cordwood in the back of his SUV. Why was he
> >not charged with "driving too fast for conditions?"

> Was he charged with anything? Article doesn't say. He should be
> charged with 9 counts of murder. That would make these coyotes think
> twice about being human smugglers.

Article didn't even mention whether the driver was one of the 9 killed.
If he was, he's already been executed for the 8 counts of murder, and
the state didn't even have to lift a finger (or squeeze a syringe)!

Old August 9th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Sancho Panza[_1_]

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> Again i say MINE THE GODDAM BORDER.
>
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
>
> 9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>
> Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
> border
>
> Updated: 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
> YUMA, Ariz. - A sport utility vehicle crammed with suspected illegal
> immigrants rolled over in an attempt to outrun Border Patrol agents,
> killing nine people and injuring at least 12 others, officials said.
>
> Five of the injured were in critical condition, most with head trauma,
> a hospital spokeswoman said.
>
> The large SUV was carrying up to 22 people when the driver had tried
> to circumvent a checkpoint on the highway, Border Patrol spokesman
> Lloyd Frers said.
>
> With Border Patrol agents in pursuit, the driver attempted to make a
> U-turn and rolled over, Frers said. He did not know how fast either
> vehicle was traveling.
>
> "The Suburban was grossly overloaded, and it's difficult to handle on
> that kind of (dirt) road," Frers said.

Not an S.U.V. It was an Express, a van.

Old August 10th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:12:27 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> wrote:

>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Again i say MINE THE GODDAM BORDER.
>>
>> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
>>
>> 9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>>
>> Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
>> border
>>
>> Updated: 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
>> YUMA, Ariz. - A sport utility vehicle crammed with suspected illegal
>> immigrants rolled over in an attempt to outrun Border Patrol agents,
>> killing nine people and injuring at least 12 others, officials said.
>>
>> Five of the injured were in critical condition, most with head trauma,
>> a hospital spokeswoman said.
>>
>> The large SUV was carrying up to 22 people when the driver had tried
>> to circumvent a checkpoint on the highway, Border Patrol spokesman
>> Lloyd Frers said.
>>
>> With Border Patrol agents in pursuit, the driver attempted to make a
>> U-turn and rolled over, Frers said. He did not know how fast either
>> vehicle was traveling.
>>
>> "The Suburban was grossly overloaded, and it's difficult to handle on
>> that kind of (dirt) road," Frers said.

>Not an S.U.V. It was an Express, a van.

Who cares?. Vans and SUVs are about the same. I don't care if it
was a cement truck. Which reminds me of a joke. A gang broke out of
the city jail and stole a police car and then crashed into a cement
truck. The police are looking for 5 hardened criminals. HAHAHA

Old August 10th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: laura bush - VEHICULAR
HOMICIDE >

>On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:12:27 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> wrote:
>

>>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Again i say MINE THE GODDAM BORDER.
>>>
>>> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14233044/
>>>
>>> 9 killed, 12 injured trying to elude Border Patrol
>>>
>>> Sports utility vehicle carrying 22 people rolls over near Arizona
>>> border
>>>
>>> Updated: 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
>>> YUMA, Ariz. - A sport utility vehicle crammed with suspected illegal
>>> immigrants rolled over in an attempt to outrun Border Patrol agents,
>>> killing nine people and injuring at least 12 others, officials said.
>>>
>>> Five of the injured were in critical condition, most with head trauma,
>>> a hospital spokeswoman said.
>>>
>>> The large SUV was carrying up to 22 people when the driver had tried
>>> to circumvent a checkpoint on the highway, Border Patrol spokesman
>>> Lloyd Frers said.
>>>
>>> With Border Patrol agents in pursuit, the driver attempted to make a
>>> U-turn and rolled over, Frers said. He did not know how fast either
>>> vehicle was traveling.
>>>
>>> "The Suburban was grossly overloaded, and it's difficult to handle on
>>> that kind of (dirt) road," Frers said.

>>Not an S.U.V. It was an Express, a van.

>Who cares?. Vans and SUVs are about the same. I don't care if it
>was a cement truck. Which reminds me of a joke. A gang broke out of
>the city jail and stole a police car and then crashed into a cement
>truck. The police are looking for 5 hardened criminals. HAHAHA

Why don't you address the issue?

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.

Need ways to start a car with a dead battery.- 92 Civic Auto. Steve Driving 0 February 14th 06 04:49 PM
Crash tests link, awesome stuff, some BMW, Volvo... see the neon, durango and f150... you're dead SharkmanBMW BMW 3 January 28th 06 11:36 PM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Nationwide Crash Repair BEWARE Poor quality repair Frustrated Car Owner Technology 16 June 14th 05 08:36 PM
WPost: Brain Immaturity Could Explain Teen Crash Rate sufaud Driving 62 February 7th 05 10:14 AM