O/T Help Defend A Marine

Old November 21st 04, 05:01 AM

Default O/T Help Defend A Marine

Hey guys, go here to read the petition and if your moved to defend the
marine sign it.
http://www.petitiononline.com/as123/petition.html

Old November 21st 04, 05:24 AM
Jim Warman

<SIGH>..... both of our countries train people to kill other people.....
when they do their job, someone, somewhere, always seems to take exception
to the act.

Old November 21st 04, 05:36 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

> Hey guys, go here to read the petition and if your moved to defend the
> marine sign it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/as123/petition.html

Over 105,000 sigs. Wow...

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 21st 04, 01:46 PM
SVTKate

109,065 when I went there this morning.

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 21st 04, 01:54 PM
Backyard Mechanic

opined in :

> Hey guys, go here to read the petition and if your moved to defend the
> marine sign it.
> http://www.petitiononline.com/as123/petition.html

That's all well and good... I believe the guy should end up with a minor
infraction sentence at the most... I believe he MAY have been justified..
BUT!

Do we REALLY want a military or civil justice system governed by instant
blog-concensus or polling?

let's spend that "capital" doing the really "hard work" of getting the truth
out there to the world... not trying to influence judicial decisions.

before you get the WRONG Idea, I am a conservative and voted for Dubya i am
just getting tired of judges and congressmen looking at public opinion to
make long-effect decisions
Old November 21st 04, 04:40 PM
Gill

Over 112000 now
Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT
P-1SC & Some MM Stuff
http://tinyurl.com/5d6dy

Old November 21st 04, 07:53 PM
RSCamaro

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:36:41 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"

>> Hey guys, go here to read the petition and if your moved to defend the
>> marine sign it.
>> http://www.petitiononline.com/as123/petition.html
>>

> Over 105,000 sigs. Wow...

There were about 67,000 when I signed it on Friday the 19th.

...Ron

--
68' Camaro RS
88' Firebird Formula
Old November 22nd 04, 02:38 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> 109,065 when I went there this morning.

Hey, does this sound familiar?? ROFL!!

Ice wrote:

> We have "bugs" here in the woods of Tennessee that I have never

seen before
> in my life. This land has not been lumbered since the mid 1800's,

so the trees
> are really big. Everyone in the area has 10 acres or more, so

houses are far
> apart and the trees are thick. I opened my mail box last summer

to find 4

Old November 22nd 04, 11:49 AM
SVTKate

OMG!!!
Hell Yea it sounds familiar! Where is this guy?

Old November 25th 04, 03:42 AM
rw

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

> BTW, don't use the old standby anti-war argument that Saddam had nothing
> to do with 9/11.

Merely because it's true?