New North Carolina Drivers License Has Emblem for NORTH AMERICANUNION -This is treason!!!

Old September 6th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default New North Carolina Drivers License Has Emblem for NORTH AMERICANUNION -This is treason!!!

Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to the traitors
in our govt.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

North American Union driver's license created
Logo intended to standardize documentation across continent

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a
hologram of the North American continent on the reverse, has been
created in the state of North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready,"
charges William Gheen, who serves as president of Americans for Legal
Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND. "I object to the loss
of sovereignty that is proceeding under the agreements being made by
these unelected government bureaucrats who think we should be North
American instead of the United States of America."

In 2005, WND reported North Carolina was the state where illegal
immigrants go to get a driver's license, with busloads of aliens
traveling south on I-95 to get an easy ID.

The Tar Heel State's requirements to obtain a license are weaker than
those of many surrounding states.

Marge Howell, spokeswoman for the North Carolina DMV, affirmed to WND
the state was embedding a hologram of North America on the back of its
new driver's licenses.

"It's a security element that eventually will be on the back of every
driver's license in North America," Howell told WND.

(snip)

Old September 6th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS kOOk spewed:

<< ECP removed >>

> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans

kOOk - a - dOOOOdllEEEE - dOOOOOO!!

> unless we stand up to the traitors in our govt.

And if we don't?

<< snip kOOk screed >>

--
C onsortium of
I mbeciles &
Old September 6th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
RD (The Sandman)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote in
:

> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to the traitors
> in our govt.

Then folks will think you are a social climber.

--
RD (The Sandman)

"Once you sacrifice rights, it's hard to get those rights protected
again."

Senator Dianne Feinstein, on White House pressure to expand government
surveillance, meant for suspected terrorists.

Too bad she doesn't feel that way about other rights like the right to
keep and bear arms.
Old September 6th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Bert Hyman

(Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS) wrote in
:

> "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is
> used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership
> of North America logo on the SPP website,"

I'd bet that most maps of North America look pretty much alike.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Old September 6th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal

On Sep 6, 10:52 am, Bert Hyman > wrote:
> (Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS) wrote :
>
> > "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is
> > used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership
> > of North America logo on the SPP website,"

> I'd bet that most maps of North America look pretty much alike.

That's not the point, loony. The map should be just NC or just
america. I don't want muds on my drivers license.

Old September 6th 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
¥ UltraMan ¥

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in message
> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to the traitors in our
> govt.

Mexicans ARE Americans you stammering white-trash imbecile.

Old September 6th 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Topp@Work

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message oups.com...
> On Sep 6, 10:52 am, Bert Hyman > wrote:
> > (Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS) wrote

:

> > > "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is
> > > used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership
> > > of North America logo on the SPP website,"

> > I'd bet that most maps of North America look pretty much alike.
> >

> That's not the point, loony. The map should be just NC or just
> america. I don't want muds on my drivers license.

You have no "Right" to have a Drivers License....
It's not in the Constitution, so it's a gift from the State.
Be glad you get anything

Old September 6th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Topp@Work wrote:

> You have no "Right" to have a Drivers License....
> It's not in the Constitution, so it's a gift from the State.
> Be glad you get anything

Damn the dumbing down. Have you ever read the US Constitution and Bill of
Rights? You have the whole thing ass-backwards. The US constitution
leaves everything not mentioned to the people by default.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be
construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Once you allow the government to make something a government granted
privilege it will hold that over the heads of people for everything under
the sun and use it as an excuse to steal from the people. People think
driving is a government granted privilege because that's what government
has said for decades. Since that most of the population thinks that's true,
it has gone about doing away due process, innocent until proven guilty,
etc and so forth for most everything driving related and has tied
everything from child support to good grades to being allowed by the
government to drive. What next? We have to be blindly supportive of the
government or else lose our DL? At what point do we cut off this
nonsense?

Old September 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
RD (The Sandman)

(Brent P) wrote in
:

> In article >, Topp@Work
> wrote:
>
>> You have no "Right" to have a Drivers License....
>> It's not in the Constitution, so it's a gift from the State.
>> Be glad you get anything

> Damn the dumbing down. Have you ever read the US Constitution and Bill
> of Rights? You have the whole thing ass-backwards. The US constitution
> leaves everything not mentioned to the people by default.

Or to the state. See Amendment 10.