An £80 fine just for sleeping in my car? So THAT's what all the CCTV cameras are really for...

Old May 20th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Frog B ritches

Default An £80 fine just for sleeping in my car? So THAT's what all the CCTV cameras are really for...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-really-.html
Old May 20th 09, 06:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

On May 19, 11:13*pm, Frog B ritches > wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ine-just-sleep...

well frog fog brain you conservative ******* idiots believe in the
supremacy of private property.

if you look, and read the signs the leased service areas in urban
areas have 2 hr parking limitations

these are legally enforceable
Old May 22nd 09, 08:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
SeaWoe

On May 19, 10:07*pm, " > wrote:
> On May 19, 11:13*pm, Frog B ritches > wrote:
>
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ine-just-sleep...

> well frog fog brain you conservative ******* idiots believe in the
> supremacy of private property.
>
> if you look, and read the signs the leased service areas in urban
> areas have 2 hr parking limitations
>
> these are legally enforceable

I tend to think that anyone involved with The Daily Mail has done
worse, without punishment. and is getting what he rates.

School removes CCTV cameras from children's toilets after furious protest from parents-!!! Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 15 February 26th 08 02:05 AM
Are Speed Cameras and Red Light Cameras About Safety or Revenue? Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 15 February 24th 08 12:06 AM
CCTV CAMERAS [email protected] Driving 0 August 25th 06 06:35 PM
Gatso Speed cameras avoiding the fine [email protected] Driving 11 December 27th 05 11:13 AM