US Gov guaratees that GM is #1

Old January 20th 12, 03:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default US Gov guaratees that GM is #1

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-reg...024254750.html

Toyota was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with the bogus
sudden acceleration claim.

Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money.

GM is still being run the way they always have with arrogance and $hit.ty
automobiles.

Give it a few years. GM will be bankrupt and Toyota will be #1.

Lazy and overpaid US workers are part of the cause.

Old January 20th 12, 05:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
.com...

> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-reg...024254750.html
>
> Toyota was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with the
> bogus sudden acceleration claim.
>
> Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money.
>
> GM is still being run the way they always have with arrogance and
> $hit.ty automobiles.
>
> Give it a few years. GM will be bankrupt and Toyota will be #1.
>
> Lazy and overpaid US workers are part of the cause.

Thank you US worker, driving a Japanese car, for that information.

Old January 20th 12, 08:44 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
> .com...
>>

>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-reg...024254750.html
>>
>> Toyota was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with the
>> bogus sudden acceleration claim.
>>
>> Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money.
>>
>> GM is still being run the way they always have with arrogance and $hit.ty
>> automobiles.
>>
>> Give it a few years. GM will be bankrupt and Toyota will be #1.
>>
>> Lazy and overpaid US workers are part of the cause.

> Thank you US worker, driving a Japanese car, for that information.

You are welcome, Dad.

Old January 20th 12, 09:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
.com...

> "Dad" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
>> .com...
>>>

>>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-reg...024254750.html
>>>
>>> Toyota was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with
>>> the bogus sudden acceleration claim.
>>>
>>> Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money.
>>>
>>> GM is still being run the way they always have with arrogance and
>>> $hit.ty automobiles.
>>>
>>> Give it a few years. GM will be bankrupt and Toyota will be #1.
>>>
>>> Lazy and overpaid US workers are part of the cause.

>> Thank you US worker, driving a Japanese car, for that information.

> You are welcome, Dad.

I got to hand it to you uncle Vidoh, you have a very positive negative
outlook on life.

If you have any proof at all about the bogus acceleration claim from
the parts made in Indiana and purchased by the cheap buying practices
of Toyoda, lay'em on us.

Old January 20th 12, 10:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
> .com...
>>
>> "Dad" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
>>> .com...

>>> Thank you US worker, driving a Japanese car, for that information.

>> You are welcome, Dad.
>>

> I got to hand it to you uncle Vidoh, you have a very positive negative
> outlook on life.
>
> If you have any proof at all about the bogus acceleration claim from the
> parts made in Indiana and purchased by the cheap buying practices of
> Toyoda, lay'em on us.

I have my reasons but will not go into big details other than to state the
two facts:

1) If the computer is malfunctioning, then the car would have other
problems other than Sudden Acceleration AND brakes that do not work. No
other problems were seen but to have both brakes and acceleration affected
is insanely unlikely.

2) NASA could not even find anything wrong.

Witch hunt and moron drivers were the cause. Only fault of toyota may be
the mats which they fixed. Look up hysteria to see how this is easily
possible.

Old January 21st 12, 01:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
.com...
Snip
>> I got to hand it to you uncle Vidoh, you have a very positive
>> negative outlook on life.
>>
>> If you have any proof at all about the bogus acceleration claim
>> from the parts made in Indiana and purchased by the cheap buying
>> practices of Toyoda, lay'em on us.
>>

> I have my reasons but will not go into big details other than to
> state the two facts:
>
> 1) If the computer is malfunctioning, then the car would have other
> problems other than Sudden Acceleration AND brakes that do not work.
> No other problems were seen but to have both brakes and acceleration
> affected is insanely unlikely.
>
> 2) NASA could not even find anything wrong.
>
> Witch hunt and moron drivers were the cause. Only fault of toyota
> may be the mats which they fixed. Look up hysteria to see how this
> is easily possible.

Like I thought, just hearsay, no facts. Why should I look up hysteria,
are you pictured in the definition?