OT : For Sale --- Nice Mini-Motorhome . Fully loaded. Pristine.

Old July 1st 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
DD ASSKISSIN

Default OT : For Sale --- Nice Mini-Motorhome . Fully loaded.Pristine.

DAVE WHAT DID YOU USE THE RV FOR, EXAMPLE CAMPING, FISHIN OR
JUST TRAVELING YOU KNOW I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I JUST WOULD NOT LIKE IF
IT HAD A BUNCH OF DEAD FISH IN IT IF YOU DO ALOT OF FISHING. YOU MAY
NEVER GET THAT NASTY FISH ODOR OUT YOU KNOW. THANKS FOR ANY FURTHER
DETAILS!

Old July 3rd 07, 03:37 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Jul 1, 1:49 pm, (DD ASSKISSIN) wrote:
> DAVE WHAT DID YOU USE THE RV FOR, EXAMPLE CAMPING, FISHIN OR
> JUST TRAVELING YOU KNOW I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I JUST WOULD NOT LIKE IF
> IT HAD A BUNCH OF DEAD FISH IN IT IF YOU DO ALOT OF FISHING. YOU MAY
> NEVER GET THAT NASTY FISH ODOR OUT YOU KNOW. THANKS FOR ANY FURTHER
> DETAILS!

SUMWARE I HURD DAT HE USED IT FO A MOBIL ABORTION CLINIC

Old July 9th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

'DAVE WHAT DID YOU USE THE RV FOR, EXAMPLE CAMPING, * FISHIN OR JUST
TRAVELING YOU KNOW I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I JUST WOULD NOT LIKE IF IT
HAD A BUNCH OF DEAD FISH IN IT IF YOU DO ALOT OF FISHING. YOU MAY NEVER
GET THAT NASTY FISH ODOR OUT YOU KNOW. * THANKS FOR ANY FURTHER
DETAILS!'

REPLY: DD, I did no fishing in it. Only camping, and not much of that
in the 3 years ive owned it. The price has now been reduced to $20,000
if you are interested. It has a rear dining area that makes into a full
size bed which is nice for camping, fishing, hunting , touring
expeditions. Dave in illinois. Email me for pics if seriously
interested.

fully loaded tricky VW air cooled 2 July 20th 05 09:54 PM
Herbie Fully Loaded RLS VW air cooled 4 July 18th 05 05:29 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari General 0 October 6th 04 06:42 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari Honda 0 October 6th 04 06:41 PM
Accord '87 fully loaded for parts sale hawari Antique cars 0 October 6th 04 06:41 PM