C5 DTC codes

Old June 9th 12, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Suttura

Default C5 DTC codes

Hi.

I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000.
I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.

10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC
40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC
99HVAC B0333 HC
BO-RFA C2120 HC

Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they really
mean ?
And what to do to fix .....
99 HVAC are not so important ...

Kind reagards. Sepe

Old June 9th 12, 11:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
FBNE[_2_]

On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000.
> I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.
>
> 10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC
> 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC
> 99HVAC B0333 HC
> BO-RFA C2120 HC
>
> Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they really
> mean ?
> And what to do to fix .....
> 99 HVAC are not so important ...
>

> Kind reagards. Sepe

DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open

DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit

DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit

DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction

DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System

DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit

Old June 10th 12, 11:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
tww1491

"FBNE" wrote in message
news
On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000.
> I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.
>
> 10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC
> 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC
> 99HVAC B0333 HC
> BO-RFA C2120 HC
>
> Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they really
> mean ?
> And what to do to fix .....
> 99 HVAC are not so important ...
>

> Kind reagards. Sepe

DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open

DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit

DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit

DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction

DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System

DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit

Ouch -- just owned 3 weeks? I guess there was no warranty with the sale.

Old June 11th 12, 12:43 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"tww1491" > wrote in message

> "FBNE" wrote in message
> news >
> On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000.
>> I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.
>>
>> 10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC
>> 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC
>> 99HVAC B0333 HC
>> BO-RFA C2120 HC
>>
>> Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they
>> really
>> mean ?
>> And what to do to fix .....
>> 99 HVAC are not so important ...
>>

>> Kind reagards. Sepe

> DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open
>
> DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit
>
> DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit
>
> DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction
>
> DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System
>
> DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit
>

> Ouch -- just owned 3 weeks? I guess there was no warranty with the
> sale.

May just be poor grounds with that many history codes.

Old June 12th 12, 02:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
tww1491

"Dad" wrote in message ...

"tww1491" > wrote in message

> "FBNE" wrote in message
> news >
> On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000.
>> I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.
>>
>> 10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC
>> 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC
>> 99HVAC B0333 HC
>> BO-RFA C2120 HC
>>
>> Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they really
>> mean ?
>> And what to do to fix .....
>> 99 HVAC are not so important ...
>>

>> Kind reagards. Sepe

> DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open
>
> DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit
>
> DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit
>
> DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction
>
> DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System
>
> DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit
>

> Ouch -- just owned 3 weeks? I guess there was no warranty with the sale.

May just be poor grounds with that many history codes.

A common thread, which makes sense. As I recall a weakness of Vettes
through the years, and now more so with the increase in electronics.

DTC Code Help - I have the codes just need to know what they MELSAUTO Honda 0 April 15th 06 03:54 AM
DTC Code Help - I have the codes just need to know what they MELSAUTO Honda 0 April 15th 06 03:20 AM
DTC codes Matt Whiting Chrysler 3 April 14th 05 03:03 AM
DTC codes Honda 0 December 23rd 04 07:45 AM
Basic question re DTC and Obd2 codes [email protected] Technology 2 December 19th 04 03:17 AM