Any opinions on Programmers?

Old July 15th 10, 09:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
P A U L

Default Any opinions on Programmers?

thinking of getting a programmer. diablo, hyperteh or superchip forma
2000 6 speed. only mods are a magnaflow catback & an offroad pipe.

thanx...

Old July 25th 10, 06:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
D O A .

I wish I could help you but I've never used a programmer. Obviously,
nobody else here gives a ****. Because of all these caring people, this
group totally sux big time. 30 posts. WOW!!!

Old July 25th 10, 07:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"D O A ." > wrote in message
>I wish I could help you but I've never used a programmer. Obviously,
> nobody else here gives a ****. Because of all these caring people,
> this
> group totally sux big time. 30 posts. WOW!!!

Is there a difference between not giving a **** or never having used
one? Of course there is always someone that can blow in your ear about
which one is best and they never used one and/or give a ****. Your
reader (?) is way off on the number of posts, glad you're not using
any tuners if you jump to those kind of conclusions.

I contemplated the Superchips to use on my C6 and then the another
tune on my truck, but it is not listed as a compatible tune. In other
words $350 is way to much for a single tune that has little or no
great reviews. Luke warm reviews for the most part. The other
programmers were more than I care to learn at the present time
although I use a laptop scan tool to trouble shoot my OBDII I'm not
ready to get into making changes I know little or nothing about.

Beside all the supposed benefits I use my C6 sometimes way over what
is considered safe in to many situations as it is. More HP would do
what for me or anyone else for that matter? Still may venture into
tuning as I learn more from scan tool and the tuning perimeters or the
limits and the significance of each changes effect.

Opinions? NapalmHeart[_2_] Corvette 8 July 11th 09 02:38 PM
opinions? DougW Jeep 8 December 27th 06 07:05 PM
A6 opinions? [email protected] Audi 9 November 15th 05 08:20 PM
VW looking for opinions. Bill Berckman VW air cooled 67 August 19th 05 04:06 PM
Need opinions ZRexRider Technology 8 January 7th 05 02:56 PM