FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's

Old July 31st 05, 10:30 AM
pws

Default FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's

I finally have a few miata items up for auction. So far I only have
parts from the White 1990 model listed, but will be adding more parts
nearly every day, including many '96M edition and '91 Silverstone parts.

So far what I have up is:

Custom style bar
http://tinyurl.com/ctmbo

OEM 1990 ECU
http://tinyurl.com/axrwt

Center Stereo Surround w/ eyeball vents and switches: 1990-1993 models
http://tinyurl.com/c7q6f

Some items that I will be adding over the next few weeks include:

Flying Miata Strut Tower Brace from '91 Silverstone
Flying Miata Strut Tower Brace Hood Support from '91 Silverstone
Set of OEM 2001 15" Sport wheels with nearly new Yokahama AVS-100
195/50/15 tires mounted and well-balanced (zero curb rash and no 65 mph
shimmy! These were on my '96M for only a short time)
1990 OEM fuel pump
1990 instrument cluster with working OEM oil gauge and sending unit
1990 OEM Cruise control including steering column switches
1996 OEM Cruise Control including steering column switches
OEM Alarm control box from '96M
OEM ABS control box from '96M
Koni adjustable shocks with stock springs mounted from '96M, includes
drilled shock mounts (Koni shocks have approximately 50K miles, springs
are set on lowest perches)
Cone air filter with washable foam for 1.6 liter airbox
Hard Dog Sport Rollbar for M2 (fits M1 as well, it is in the '96M now)
Momo Champion Steering wheel with hub adapter
Jackson Racing Sway Bars for 1.8 liter (hollow front bar)
Racing Beat Front Sway Bar Support (from '96M)
Skip Cannon Rear Subframe Brace (from '91 Silverstone)
Almost-new Black top with glass window (need to check brand, I think
this is a Robbins model) from '91 Silverstone
'96M gauge cluster with 78,000 miles ( gauge has "M" logo)
Max-5 Headrest speakers from '96M
Doors with power windows from 1996 "M" edition miata (includes working
power window motors and door glass)
Power mirrors from '96M
1994-1997 Stereo Center Surround from '96M
Freedom Design Strut Tower Brace
Jackson Cold Air Induction for 1.6 liter engine
Jackson Racing Cold Air Induction for 1.8 liter engine
1990 differential with 30K miles on rebuild
Torsen differential with halfshafts from '96M (redline oil every 30K
miles, excellent condition).
'96M transmission with 78,000 miles (never has a problem with it,
redline oil every 30K miles).
headlight buckets and motors from white 1990 model
Magnaflow exhaust for 1.6 liter (exits at center of car, requires bumper
modification).
Modified/Cut white bumper (goes with the exhaust)
1996 OEM Fuel Pump
1990 White passenger side fender (very good condition)
1990 White driver side fender (some damage but fully repairable)
Aftermarket Header for 1.6 liter (not sure of brand)
Steering wheel with airbag and sending units from White 1990 model.
Steering wheel with airbag, passenger side airbag, and sending units
from '96M edition.
Center console from 1990 model (has working power window switches)
Center console from 1996 "M" edition (has working power window switches)
Flying Miata Sway Bars from '91 Silverstone (need to check size)
Doors with power windows from 1990 white miata (includes working power
window motors, door glass and manual mirrors).
Ansa clamp-on muffler for 1.8 liter exhaust (52K miles, getting a bit
loud, but hey, it will be cheap!).
Mazdaspeed straight pipe replacement for catalytic converter (for, ahem,
test or off-road use) :-)
OEM Cross-Brace bar from '96M (the one behind the seats, tan interior)
leather seats from '96M with embroidered "M" emblem.
Cloth seats from 1990 miata (almost no fading or wear)
Rear bumper from 1991 Silverstone
Doors with power windows from 1990 white miata (includes working power
window motors, door glass and manual mirrors).
Three sets of Frankenstein bolts
Moss interior light kit for 1994-1997 miatas with tan interior
Satin finish Voodoo shift knob
Satin finish Voodoo brake handle
Complete A/C system from '91 Silverstone (Entire A/C still on the car,
the A/C runs great, the car does not).
1.8 liter OEM A/C Compressor from '96M (was working great at time of
accident).
White hood with blue racing stripes from 1990 (excellent condition)
White trunk lid with blue racing stripe (excellent condition)
White front nose with blue racing stripe (cracked but repairable)
OEM Black top from 1990 model (this can't be the original, and while it
doesn't look new, the window is good and the frame plus the rain rail
is included, and there are no rips or tears, an easy replacement for
that slashed or worn-out top, I am tempted to keep it but have no room).
2001 Factory workshop manual
1994 Factory workshop manual
Stock 1.8 liter airbox with only 18K miles from '96M (replaced with CAI)
Entire dash from 1991 Silverstone
Power steering rack and steering column from 1991 Silverstone
Power steering rack and steering column from 1996 "M" edition
set of 2000 15" Sport wheels with worn-out tires (1 wheel has small curb
rash, 1 has been shaved to repair a small curb mark, and the other 2 are
excellent, all 4 wheels are straight and balance perfectly).
One Westco battery (almost-new, installed this summer)
Rockford Fosgate "Punch" Headrest speakers
OEM sheet rear deck sheet metal (good for replacing one that got cut up
just a little too much during a rollbar installation).
Front & Rear Control arms from '96M
Front & Rear Control arms from '91 Silverstone
FM Springs from '91 Silverstone
Aftermarket Shocks from '91 Silverstone (I think that these are KYB AGX,
need to check to be sure of brand and mileage).
Clear Altezza Taillights (installed new on 1990 White miata in 2002)
Red OEM tail lights from '96M (excellent, no cracks)
Black Glove box from 1990 white miata
Tan glove box from '96M
Cam Angle Sensor for 1.6 liter from 1990 white miata
Modifed tan 1999 M2 glass-window top on 1996 M1 frame from '96M (window
easily fits between the Hard Dog Sport Roll Bar that is on the car, but
must be pushed down while lowering because of lack of springs on the M1
frame).
OEM Sway bars from '91 Silverstone (basically free to anyone who wants
to pick them up, probbaly will not ship these).
Black OEM Boot from 1990 White Miata (no tears or holes, missing one
fastener - will sell cheap!).
Black OEM Boot from '91 Silverstone (good condition, no tears, no holes
and no missing hardware).
Tan Technalon (sp?) miata car cover (no holes or tears)
OEM 1.8 liter exhaust manifold from '96M
OEM 1.6 liter exhaust manifold from '91 Silverstone
Hood release and cable from 1990 White miata
Hood release and cable from '96M edition
OEM ECU from '96M
Westco battery from '96M (2 to 3 years old, was working fine when car
went down, will need a proper recharge).
1.6 liter block and head from 1990 White miata
1.8 liter engine with 78,000 miles (needs harmonic balancer, this one
was "borrowed" for another miata).
OEM 1.6 liter coil from 1990 White miata
Airbag from '91 Silverstone
Black dash from '91 Silverstone
OEM Washer fluid reservoir from 1990 White miata
OEM radiator fans from '91 Silverstone
OEM radiator fans from '96M edition
Aftermarket plastic fender shield from '96M (fits inside trunk to
prevent dents from objects hitting the sheet metal, don't remember which
maker, fits all M1 miatas)
Plastic splash shield from '96M (very good condition, removed at only
22K miles).

Plus many more items as I get them removed, this is just off the top of
my sleepy head. If you are still reading and wish to check back on my
auctions from time to time, you may go to the link below which lists all
of my auctions. I will also have some auto tools and other misc. items
listed, but "miata" will be in the title of all of the miata parts
auctions. I am obviously going to be very busy and may have limited
internet access until this Thursday, (quit smiling Leon) ;-)
so please bear with me if I am slow in responding to any questions until
then.

http://tinyurl.com/9d76v

I am going to wait at least a week or until I have a large number of
miata items up before posting this again. Anyone in the central
Texas/Austin area that wishes to look at any of the parts before bidding
on them or buying them are most welcome to stop by.

Thanks!

Pat

Old July 31st 05, 08:39 PM
Mac

Since you have so many parts for sale, figured I would see if you have
a 1990 1.6L ISC valve in there somewhere.

Old July 31st 05, 11:44 PM
pws

Mac wrote:
> Since you have so many parts for sale, figured I would see if you have
> a 1990 1.6L ISC valve in there somewhere.

Is this the valve that is located in the throttle body?

Pat
Old August 1st 05, 01:44 AM
johnny phenothiazine

I'll have to keep an eye out for those body panels.

About five weeks ago at 120,000 miles I got new T1-Ss, an alignment, new
plugs and my AC converted to R-134. After that my '93 ran and handled
better than any time since I got it at 50,000 miles. The fixed AC is
real nice, as I live in Tampa and there's been a heat wave this year. I
was used to pretty weak performance, but now it blows so cold that I
have to turn it off now and then.

Alas! the Fates were Jealous of my Felicity, or something like that.
Three weeks back some moron with a gun shot two holes in it, and last
weekend my daughter put it in reverse and zoom-zoomed right into the
gate post, and bashed in the passenger-side front fender behind the
wheel and scraped up the door. Oh well! At least the driver's side
still looks OK, and for a "beater" my car (which, by the way, I finally
gave a name, "Eleven Cent") sure does run and handle great.

Yours WDK -

Old August 1st 05, 05:14 PM
Mac

Yes it is. Mine stopped working and a new one is around 300, so
looking for a working used one.

Old August 2nd 05, 02:50 AM
pws

Mac wrote:
> Yes it is. Mine stopped working and a new one is around 300, so
> looking for a working used one.

Hi Mac,
I have the throttle body off of the 1990 model, but I do not know if the
valve is functioning correctly. The one on the 1991 model is working,
but I haven't had time to tear into it yet.

What is your timeline like for getting it repaired? If you want to risk
the shipping cost and labor time, I will send you the one I have off now
and you can see if it works. If it doesn't work you can toss it. If it
works, how about approximately $50.00? I figure that we can use the
honor system on this one.

E-mail me privately at this address if you would like, but it may be
tomorrow evening before I can respond.

Pat
Old August 2nd 05, 02:53 AM
pws

johnny phenothiazine wrote:
> I'll have to keep an eye out for those body panels.
>
> About five weeks ago at 120,000 miles I got new T1-Ss, an alignment, new
> plugs and my AC converted to R-134. After that my '93 ran and handled
> better than any time since I got it at 50,000 miles. The fixed AC is
> real nice, as I live in Tampa and there's been a heat wave this year. I
> was used to pretty weak performance, but now it blows so cold that I
> have to turn it off now and then.
>
> Alas! the Fates were Jealous of my Felicity, or something like that.
> Three weeks back some moron with a gun shot two holes in it, and last
> weekend my daughter put it in reverse and zoom-zoomed right into the
> gate post, and bashed in the passenger-side front fender behind the
> wheel and scraped up the door. Oh well! At least the driver's side
> still looks OK, and for a "beater" my car (which, by the way, I finally
> gave a name, "Eleven Cent") sure does run and handle great.
>
> Yours WDK -

I should have the doors and fenders up next week. They may be expensive
to ship. Are you anywhere near central Texas? You may e-mail me
privately if you would like more details, and I should have pictures
that I can send by Thursday.

Pat