4000 americans killed in iraq in 5 years. 4000 Americans killed on highways every 5 weeks!!!!!!

Old March 25th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default 4000 americans killed in iraq in 5 years. 4000 Americans killed on highways every 5 weeks!!!!!!

But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???
Old March 25th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
MLOM

On Mar 24, 9:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

Yours about 5 years ago.

--

"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:

Old March 25th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

You are the one who keeps whining about highway deaths in these
newsgroups, you hypocrite. Only occasionally does the issue of troops
killed in Iraq find its way into r.a.d and that is usually when you
shoot off your big mouth.

Go join the Army and go fight if you care so much about our troops.
Otherwise, you are nothing but a little ****-ant, lilly livered
chicken **** COWARD who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

**** you, asshole.

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS supports the troops again:
"Screw that 'he's just doing his job' justification. That's what the

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
(A.k.a: LBMHB/lb-VH/am/POA etc...)
1/7/2007, 1118 hours.

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y7c5ah
Message ID:
Old March 25th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Mar 24, 11:08 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> >But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

> You are the one who keeps whining about highway deaths in these
> newsgroups, you hypocrite. Only occasionally does the issue of troops
> killed in Iraq find its way into r.a.d and that is usually when you
> shoot off your big mouth.
>
> Go join the Army and go fight if you care so much about our troops.
> Otherwise, you are nothing but a little ****-ant, lilly livered
> chicken **** COWARD who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

WHAT???? Can't you read?
Old March 25th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 24, 10:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

fundamentally it's a control vs can't control issue, for instance if a
satellite was in orbit over the US and randomly killed one American
every 5 weeks with a high power laser all the money and attention
(usenet chatter) would be spent on solving that problem, the number of
lives killed is almost irrelevant
Old March 25th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Howard Brazee

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>fundamentally it's a control vs can't control issue, for instance if a
>satellite was in orbit over the US and randomly killed one American
>every 5 weeks with a high power laser all the money and attention
>(usenet chatter) would be spent on solving that problem, the number of
>lives killed is almost irrelevant

We get real upset with, say mad cow scares, while our houses are
tremendously more dangerous to our kids.
Old March 25th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Howard Brazee > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>>fundamentally it's a control vs can't control issue, for instance if a
>>satellite was in orbit over the US and randomly killed one American
>>every 5 weeks with a high power laser all the money and attention
>>(usenet chatter) would be spent on solving that problem, the number of
>>lives killed is almost irrelevant

> We get real upset with, say mad cow scares, while our houses are
> tremendously more dangerous to our kids.

Homes and cars and parents themselves are the big threats to kids. But the
moron american doesn't see that cause he is so easily manipulated.
Old March 25th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Dave Head

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Mar 24, 10:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> But which problem do the idiotic idiots here at usenet care about most.???

>fundamentally it's a control vs can't control issue, for instance if a
>satellite was in orbit over the US and randomly killed one American
>every 5 weeks with a high power laser all the money and attention
>(usenet chatter) would be spent on solving that problem, the number of
>lives killed is almost irrelevant

It only appears to be a controllable problem.

If we pack up and leave Iraq tomorrow, the radical islamists will feel
victorious, and simply launch more attacks... HERE!

We would likely end up losing more Americans in a few hours than many times the
number of troops that have died in Iraq in the last 5 years. It'd only take a
stolen or purchased Russian suitcase nuke, or maybe a truckload of any of
several easily-produced deadly gases, or maybe a pile of anthrax, smallopox,
botulinus, or some other screwball disease.

But they are currently getting their asses kicked all over the Iraqi desert,
are distracted and financially as well as psychologically stressed, and that is
all because of our military.

Remove our military, and more Americans will die - a lot more.

Dave Head
Old March 25th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Arif Khokar

Dave Head wrote:

> If we pack up and leave Iraq tomorrow, the radical islamists will feel
> victorious, and simply launch more attacks... HERE!

So why aren't they doing that already? Is there some magical force that
keeps them out of the homeland now that would no longer exist if we
weren't in Iraq?
Old March 25th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime,us.military.army
Ed Pirrero

On Mar 25, 3:27*pm, Arif Khokar > wrote:
> Dave Head wrote:
> > If we pack up and leave Iraq tomorrow, the radical islamists will feel
> > victorious, and simply launch more attacks... HERE!

> So why aren't they doing that already? *Is there some magical force that
> keeps them out of the homeland now that would no longer exist if we
> weren't in Iraq?

Yes - the GWB presidency. You have to keep up with the neo-con
thinking, Arif.

Do try and keep up, you America-hater!!!

E.P.