Peragon Truck Bed Cover

Old September 15th 04, 04:38 AM
peragon_cover_review

Default Peragon Truck Bed Cover

Some people prefer to swear at their Peragon Cover, not by it. Before
you buy anything from Peragon check out:
http://www.geocities.com/peragon_cov...iew/index.html
Old September 24th 04, 11:54 PM
Heath

The post above is a customer of ours who purchased a cover, used it
and then demanded a full refund with shipping both ways. Our return
policy allows for the return of products less a restocking fee and the
customer is responsible for the shipping costs. That wasn't acceptable
to Mike, so he threatened that unless we provided a full refund of his
purchase price, he would smear our company and our product in any way
he could. When we declined to be blackmailed, he started posting false
and libelous information about us on web forums. The site linked above
is nothing more than a vendetta. The photos are staged. Take for
example the picture of how much space the cover takes up when folded -
he shows a tape measure of over 10" - and then claims we're lying when
we claim 6" folded room. If you look at the cover - it is not folded
all the way! He carefully left the panels with about a 1" gap between
them to take up more room. Also, the tape measure is hooked over the
front of the frame, which wraps over the bed and takes up no room from
the bed length. The rest of his site is just as much rubbish.

A fact of irony, the posts Mike has made all over the web have, in
fact, helped us! Our web traffic has never been higher and many people
who never would have heard of us otherwise, have! It doesn't take much
to see through the thinly veiled fabrications in Mike's efforts.

I would encourage anyone interested to contact us and we'll take you
through Mike's site point by point to address his claims.

Toll Free - (877) 473-7246

Thank you!