Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM

Old November 19th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Default Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM

Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM

Old November 19th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

billy ray wrote:
> Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97318538281042

wow, that video is almost interesting. :P

I'd love to have had my ZJ out there.

--
DougW

Old November 20th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

And the owners PAID to get this off-road experience!

The parking lot courses are $10/driver, the 'off-road' courses are $150.

The hills on the $10 are smoother than my parents driveway.... that same
driveway my mom navigates daily in her 2WD front drive econobox.

The $150 course looks as challanging as every KOA you have ever been to.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ummer+cours e

Old November 20th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

Am I missing something? The bit of road they show in that video looks
like it would be fun... in my 2wd Studebaker pickup, not something you
need a $40k SUV for!

Jeff DeWitt

Old November 22nd 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

"billy ray" > wrote

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ummer+cours e

Geeze, I have a better spot than that out behind the pond... and I thought
it was only good for the lawn tractor.
Maybe I should put flyers on the windows of Hummers and see if I can make a
buck.

Then, when they go over it too fast, we can pull em out of the pond LOL

Late

Old November 22nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

The actual off-road runs charge $150..... you could make it value added by
offering H2 Burgers for $8.95 and that Frenchie bottled water for 4.95

Old November 28th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

*waving hand furiously*
OH OH OH OH!!! Can I wear my H2 recovery team T-shirt too??? Can I? huh?
Huh?

Old November 28th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...rinthesnow.jpg

.. .