FS: 1984 Bronze Corvette - $5k obo

Old December 11th 04, 05:27 PM
ray

Default FS: 1984 Bronze Corvette - $5k obo

Runs great and as most corvette enthuasiastststs (sp?) know, this is
the best handling corvette ever.

Bronze two tone, original Bose radio/CD player, new radiator,
transmission, new valve cover gaskets, new front mats, new rear tires.

Dash cluster out.

Send email to for pics, offers
Located in Houston TX

Old December 11th 04, 05:39 PM
Dad

"ray" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Runs great and as most corvette enthuasiastststs (sp?) know, this is
> the best handling corvette ever.

You need to get out in the real world again and drive a C5 or a C6 before
you make that statement about the flexible flyer. I will give you that it's
the stiffest sprung Corvette ever, but it's a far cry from the best
handling. ;-]

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old December 11th 04, 05:39 PM
Dad

oups.com...

Old December 11th 04, 05:56 PM
Joe V

I believe when new the '84 Z-51 would pull close to 1G on the skid pad .
Even by today's standards Me thinks that's some durn good hand'lin Dad! Must
admit I don't know the figures on the C5 or C6(aka New Camaro)

Dad wrote in message >...

roups.com...

Old December 11th 04, 05:56 PM
Joe V

Dad wrote in message >...

roups.com...

Old December 12th 04, 12:25 AM
Nate Nagel

ray wrote:

> Runs great and as most corvette enthuasiastststs (sp?) know, this is
> the best handling corvette ever.
>
> Bronze two tone, original Bose radio/CD player, new radiator,
> transmission, new valve cover gaskets, new front mats, new rear tires.
>
> Dash cluster out.
>
> Send email to for pics, offers
> Located in Houston TX

what tranny?

I'm not really interested, but the answer to that question could be
important to some people (it would be to me, I know...)

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old December 12th 04, 12:25 AM
Nate Nagel

Old December 12th 04, 05:02 AM
Dad

You need to have driven them both, no contest. When new the '84 was still a
flexible flyer and hopped all over the place, tweaked is another story. Wow,
1 G, I can do that in my driveway, what's great about that? They make a good
cheap autocross machine now that they are cheap enough to build up right.
What's a Camaro? That's right, it's the Chevy II/Nova with new skin, almost
forgot about both forgettable cars.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
"Joe V" > wrote in message
>I believe when new the '84 Z-51 would pull close to 1G on the skid pad .
> Even by today's standards Me thinks that's some durn good hand'lin Dad!
> Must
> admit I don't know the figures on the C5 or C6(aka New Camaro)
>
> Dad wrote in message >...

groups.com...

Old December 12th 04, 05:02 AM
Dad

"Joe V" > wrote in message
>I believe when new the '84 Z-51 would pull close to 1G on the skid pad .
> Even by today's standards Me thinks that's some durn good hand'lin Dad!
> Must
> admit I don't know the figures on the C5 or C6(aka New Camaro)
>
> Dad wrote in message >...

groups.com...