Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010

Old July 14th 10, 05:52 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
di9it8

Default Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010

Here are some of the amazing Alfa Romeos that were assembled for the
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010, on the Cartier Lawn
Enjoy

Mike

http://animoto.com/play/BGgy74i88hEa7C0mrWIs7A/?res=hq
Old July 14th 10, 06:00 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

di9it8 wrote:
> Here are some of the amazing Alfa Romeos that were assembled for the
> Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010, on the Cartier Lawn
> Enjoy
>
> Mike
>

> http://animoto.com/play/BGgy74i88hEa7C0mrWIs7A/?res=hq

Nice

The Iguana should have been used in Back to the Future.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old July 15th 10, 09:11 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

di9it8 > wrote:

> Here are some of the amazing Alfa Romeos that were assembled for the
> Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010, on the Cartier Lawn
> Enjoy
>
> Mike
>

> http://animoto.com/play/BGgy74i88hEa7C0mrWIs7A/?res=hq

Boring.

When I want to look at photos of cars, I want a page with thumbnails to
click, not a fecking flash movie - which doesn't even bloody work on a
lot of mobile platforms.
--
SteveH
Old July 15th 10, 10:20 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

SteveH wrote:
> di9it8 > wrote:
>
>> Here are some of the amazing Alfa Romeos that were assembled for the
>> Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010, on the Cartier Lawn
>> Enjoy
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> http://animoto.com/play/BGgy74i88hEa7C0mrWIs7A/?res=hq

> Boring.
>
> When I want to look at photos of cars, I want a page with thumbnails to
> click, not a fecking flash movie - which doesn't even bloody work on a
> lot of mobile platforms.

Bad day?

Old July 15th 10, 10:25 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Catman > wrote:

> SteveH wrote:
> > di9it8 > wrote:
> >
> >> Here are some of the amazing Alfa Romeos that were assembled for the
> >> Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010, on the Cartier Lawn
> >> Enjoy
> >>
> >> Mike
> >>

> >> http://animoto.com/play/BGgy74i88hEa7C0mrWIs7A/?res=hq

> > Boring.
> >
> > When I want to look at photos of cars, I want a page with thumbnails to
> > click, not a fecking flash movie - which doesn't even bloody work on a
> > lot of mobile platforms.

> Bad day?

A bit tired, but I can't understand why people think it's 'cool' to use
Flash to produce a 'slideshow'.

Just really ****es off the end user - I got bored whilst still on the
first car.
--
SteveH
Old July 15th 10, 10:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

SteveH wrote:
> Catman > wrote:
>
>> SteveH wrote:

>>> Boring.
>>>
>>> When I want to look at photos of cars, I want a page with thumbnails to
>>> click, not a fecking flash movie - which doesn't even bloody work on a
>>> lot of mobile platforms.

>> Bad day?

> A bit tired, but I can't understand why people think it's 'cool' to use
> Flash to produce a 'slideshow'.
>
> Just really ****es off the end user - I got bored whilst still on the
> first car.

It wasn't that bad, IMNSHO

Old July 16th 10, 10:53 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
di9it8

On Jul 15, 10:25*pm, (SteveH) wrote:
> Catman > wrote:
> > SteveH wrote:

> > > Boring.

> > > When I want to look at photos of cars, I want a page with thumbnails to
> > > click, not a fecking flash movie - which doesn't even bloody work on a
> > > lot of mobile platforms.

> > Bad day?

> A bit tired, but I can't understand why people think it's 'cool' to use
> Flash to produce a 'slideshow'.
>
> Just really ****es off the end user - I got bored whilst still on the
> first car.
> --
> SteveH

Hi Steve
Sorry you were bored at the first click, but I think Animoto is a
brilliant package for animating stills and videos.
I did not realise it was Flash as it plays just fine on my iPhone 4,
which incidentally is what I used for taking the pictures.
As you want to see the thumbnails they are also here on Flikr for you
to view at your leisure.
Enjoy
Mike

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6642106...7624287699595/
Old July 16th 10, 05:17 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

di9it8 > wrote:

> Sorry you were bored at the first click, but I think Animoto is a
> brilliant package for animating stills and videos.
> I did not realise it was Flash as it plays just fine on my iPhone 4,
> which incidentally is what I used for taking the pictures.
> As you want to see the thumbnails they are also here on Flikr for you
> to view at your leisure.
> Enjoy
> Mike
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/6642106...7624287699595/

Brilliant - thanks. That's much better

Not sure how you got it to play on an iPhone, unless it auto-detects
something, but it shows as flash here - which I have disabled.
--
SteveH