Alfetta GTV

Old January 24th 05, 09:59 AM
Phil Speight

Default Alfetta GTV

Hi
I`m selling my Alfetta GTV . It`s a good , solid, almost entirely un-rusty
car . Crunchy second gear , 85000
miles . Inner wings done ( nicely - invisibly with steel not filler ! )
perfect tailgate , door bottoms etc.Perfect interior and immaculate under
the bonnet.. I`ve been looking in Classic Car mag and I reckon the car is
not far off condition 1 .Daytime number 01384 485554 daytime
01384 485564 evenings. Oh yes - for £1000 it`ll come with 12 months MOT.
Cheers
Phil

Old January 24th 05, 12:58 PM
Catman

Phil Speight wrote:

> Hi
> I`m selling my Alfetta GTV . It`s a good , solid, almost entirely un-rusty
> car . Crunchy second gear , 85000
> miles . Inner wings done ( nicely - invisibly with steel not filler ! )
> perfect tailgate , door bottoms etc.Perfect interior and immaculate under
> the bonnet.. I`ve been looking in Classic Car mag and I reckon the car is
> not far off condition 1 .Daytime number 01384 485554 daytime
> 01384 485564 evenings. Oh yes - for £1000 it`ll come with 12 months MOT.
> Cheers
> Phil

muuustttt resisssist
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old January 28th 05, 02:56 PM
Dr Entropy

heh.

As its' in your neighborhood, I've no prob resisting... now if'n it
were here inna Colonies, mmmm...

Wanted Alfetta GTV6 Mandy Alfa Romeo 2 October 17th 04 03:49 PM
Alfetta FS Catman Alfa Romeo 1 October 1st 04 10:33 PM