Some fresh IH95 Videos....

Old November 18th 08, 06:36 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

Default Some fresh IH95 Videos....

'Sup, roadgeeks:

New from necromancer films is a three part series covering IH95
through downtown Jacksonville, FL to the FL/GA border:

The first ride starts at the St. Johns County/Duval County line and
the Jacksonville city limits and proceeds throughthe Southside and
Baymeadows areas and finishes at the southern end of, "The Big I,"
which is what the construction project at the junction of IH10 and
IH95 is being called.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e48IkrJDCAc

Next, the ride passes through the 10/95 merger and proceeds north
through the Gateway area of Jacksonville and to the Trout River Bridge
- the replacement of which was completed earlier this year. We also
have a little fun with a couple of *ahem* gentlemen who think that
common courtesy and the rules of the road are for everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Das8VnXI

See: www.thebigi.info for more on the IH10/IH95 merge construction
project.

Last is a little experiment for necromancer Films as we cover IH95
from the Trout River to the Georgia Line: a silent film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmxoSIGfhk

In the next month or so, I hope to cover IH95 from the Glynn/Camden
County line (Camden County from the FL line to the Glynn County line
has already been covered) to South Carolina and maybe a few counties
into SC. If I'm really good, I might also get a little of Savannah, GA
and IH16 covered too.

So, sit back, pop open a Corona and enjoy the ride....

--
"You jump in front of my car when you,
you know all the time that
Old November 18th 08, 03:54 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Nov 18, 1:36*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> 'Sup, roadgeeks:
>
> New from necromancer films is a three part series covering IH95
> through downtown Jacksonville, FL to the FL/GA border:
>
> The first ride starts at the St. Johns County/Duval County line and
> the Jacksonville city limits and proceeds throughthe *Southside and
> Baymeadows areas and finishes at the southern end of, "The Big I,"
> which is what the construction project at the junction of IH10 and
> IH95 is being called.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e48IkrJDCAc
>
> Next, the ride passes through the 10/95 merger and proceeds north
> through the Gateway area of Jacksonville and to the Trout River Bridge
> - the replacement of which was completed earlier this year. We also
> have a little fun with a couple of *ahem* gentlemen who think that
> common courtesy and the rules of the road are for everyone else.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Das8VnXI
>
> See:www.thebigi.infofor more on the IH10/IH95 merge construction
> project.
>
> Last is a little experiment for necromancer Films as we cover IH95
> from the Trout River to the Georgia Line: a silent film.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmxoSIGfhk
>
> In the next month or so, I hope to cover IH95 from the Glynn/Camden
> County line (Camden County from the FL line to the Glynn County line
> has already been covered) to South Carolina and maybe a few counties
> into SC. If I'm really good, I might also get a little of Savannah, GA
> and IH16 covered too.
>
> So, sit back, pop open a Corona and enjoy the ride....
>
> --
> "You jump in front of my car when you,
> you know all the time that
> Ninety miles an hour, girl, is the speed I drive
> You tell me it's alright, you don't mind a little pain
> You say you just want me to take you for a ride "
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * --Jimi Hendrix

Enjoyed the rides as always!

On the I-95 North Video (Part 1) We stopped and set our camera up at
the same rest area before shooting downtown at night back in June,
unfortunately we did not get any footage of dogs

That I-295 Interchange south of JAX is indeed a beautiful piece of
work!

Jim K. Georges
Freewayjim