New Videos - IH95 and FL202

Old October 2nd 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer[_4_]

Default New Videos - IH95 and FL202

New video from necromancer Films:

First is Florida State Route 202 (better known as J Turner Butler BL
or simply as JTB) in Jacksonville, Florida starting at its western
terminus at US Highway 1 (which - like US19 - is not a federal route)
and running to its eastern terminus at FLA1A. East of IH95, FL 202 is
an interstate type freeway though it is not designated as such. One
feature of note is the junction with the future IH295 - East Beltway
(currently known as FL9A) which is a mixing bowl type interchange that
is nearing completion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbXhQA3yJc

Next is IH95 Northbound in Camden County, GL starting in the welcome
center at Exit 1 and onctinuing to Exit 29 in Glynn County and onto US
Highway 17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb0Jt_1q4SU

Upcomming videos will be featuring FLA1A from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
through St. Augustine, FL (with the construction site of the Bridge of
Lions featured) and on to Daytona Beach FL and then covering
FL528(toll) from its western terminus at IH4 to IH95 and then IH95
from Cocoa Beach to the FL/GA border.

So with that said, sit back and enjoy the ride!
--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with faulty brakes:

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old October 2nd 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

On Oct 1, 10:26*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> New video from necromancer Films:
>
> First is Florida State Route 202 (better known as J Turner Butler BL
> or simply as JTB) in Jacksonville, Florida starting at its western
> terminus at US Highway 1 (which - like US19 - is not a federal route)
> and running to its eastern terminus at FLA1A. East of IH95, FL 202 is
> an interstate type freeway though it is not designated as such. One
> feature of note is the junction with the future IH295 - East Beltway
> (currently known as FL9A) which is a mixing bowl type interchange that
> is nearing completion.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbXhQA3yJc
>
> Next is IH95 Northbound in Camden County, GL starting in the welcome
> center at Exit 1 and onctinuing to Exit 29 in Glynn County and onto US
> Highway 17.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb0Jt_1q4SU
>
> Upcomming videos will be featuring FLA1A from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
> through St. Augustine, FL (with the construction site of the Bridge of
> Lions featured) and on to Daytona Beach FL and then covering
> FL528(toll) from its western terminus at IH4 *to IH95 and then IH95
> from Cocoa Beach to the FL/GA border.
>
> So with that said, sit back and enjoy the ride!
> --
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with faulty brakes:
>
> "Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
> nuts are rusted solid."
> --Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
> * boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
> * among others. See:http://tinyurl.com/ahphj), *
> * 6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
> Ref:
> Ref:http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express off JTB when we were in JAX last
June, it seemed like a nice area.

Thanks for the rides.

Jim K. Georges
Freewayjim

Cisco truckstops at Exits 1 and 6 on IH95 in Georgia allowed to re-open necromancer[_4_] Driving 0 March 1st 08 12:56 AM
Fresh video of IH95.... necromancer[_4_] Driving 25 February 23rd 08 02:14 PM
New videos necromancer Driving 2 January 28th 08 06:34 PM
IH95 and US17/GA25 photo sets necromancer Driving 1 September 14th 07 04:50 AM
BMW Videos [email protected] BMW 1 May 10th 05 12:57 PM