New Videos: IH90, IH481 and IH81 in central New York

Old July 25th 08, 05:41 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

Default New Videos: IH90, IH481 and IH81 in central New York

Recently added videos of the Central New York tour:

First is IH90 - The New York State Thruway - from exit 30 in Herkimer,
NY through Utica, NY - I had debated whether or not to use this one as
it covers such a short ride on the Thruway that the video might seem a
bit Calrog-esque as it presents so little of the road, but I figured
what the hell and used it anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RIO8b_ozd8

Next is IH481 Southbound from the northern terminus to the southern
terminus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-uECCaHjpY

Following is the continuation of the IH481 video from the southern
terminus of IH481 onto IH81 south to US 20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpaj_FO_gM

And lastly, a ride on IH81 north through the Onondaga Nation Territory
and on through Downtown Syracuse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcEKQ1fTmg

Enjoy the rides...

--
"And then we wonder why the UFO's won't
stop by and say hello..."
Old July 25th 08, 06:44 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 25, 12:41*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Recently added videos of the Central New York tour:
>
> First is IH90 - The New York State Thruway - from exit 30 in Herkimer,
> NY through Utica, NY - I had debated whether or not to use this one as
> it covers such a short ride on the Thruway that the video might seem a
> bit Calrog-esque as it presents so little of the road, but I figured
> what the hell and used it anyway:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RIO8b_ozd8
>
> Next is IH481 Southbound from the northern terminus to the southern
> terminus:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-uECCaHjpY
>
> Following is the continuation of the IH481 video from the southern
> terminus of IH481 onto IH81 south to US 20:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpaj_FO_gM
>
> And lastly, a ride on IH81 north through the Onondaga Nation Territory
> and on through Downtown Syracuse:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcEKQ1fTmg
>
> Enjoy the rides...
>
> --
> "And then we wonder why the UFO's won't
> *stop by and say hello..."
> * * * * * * * * * * * --George Carlin

Thanks for the rides! I especially enjoyed the tunes on the I-481
South video.

Jim K. Georges
Freewayjim
Old July 25th 08, 06:45 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Froggie

> On Jul 25, 4:41*pm, necromancer > wrote:
>
> Recently added videos of the Central New York tour:

<snip post>

Your intro and closing are about 5-10 seconds longer than needed,
IMO. Otherwise, the I-81 video was good.

Froggie | Who's drove that stretch of I-81 more times than he can
remember... | http://www.ajfroggie.com/roads/
Old July 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Darkangel de la Louisiane

On Jul 25, 12:44*pm, wrote:
> On Jul 25, 12:41*pm, necromancer
>

> > wrote:
> > Recently added videos of the Central New York tour:

> > First is IH90 - The New York State Thruway - from exit 30 in Herkimer,
> > NY through Utica, NY - I had debated whether or not to use this one as
> > it covers such a short ride on the Thruway that the video might seem a
> > bit Calrog-esque as it presents so little of the road, but I figured
> > what the hell and used it anyway:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RIO8b_ozd8

> > Next is IH481 Southbound from the northern terminus to the southern
> > terminus:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-uECCaHjpY

> > Following is the continuation of the IH481 video from the southern
> > terminus of IH481 onto IH81 south to US 20:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpaj_FO_gM

> > And lastly, a ride on IH81 north through the Onondaga Nation Territory
> > and on through Downtown Syracuse:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcEKQ1fTmg

> > Enjoy the rides...

> > --
> > "And then we wonder why the UFO's won't
> > *stop by and say hello..."
> > * * * * * * * * * * * --George Carlin

> Thanks for the rides! I especially enjoyed the tunes on the I-481
> South video.
>
> Jim K. Georges
> Freewayjim

Fourth video was definitely more my speed music-wise.

One of these days I'll have to pick your brains on doing highway vids.
Just as soon as I get the essentials... like a camcorder... and a
running car...
Old July 25th 08, 09:38 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Froggie

> On Jul 25, 7:34*pm, Darkangel de la Louisiane > wrote:
>
> One of these days I'll have to pick your brains on doing highway vids.
> Just as soon as I get the essentials... like a camcorder... and a
> running car...

Please do, because I doubt I'll get to any videotaping before I depart
the area.

Froggie | Normally in Picayune, MS | http://www.ajfroggie.com/roads/
Old July 26th 08, 07:29 AM
KaiyureGirl KaiyureGirl is offline
Banned

Arrow Brilliant, it works. Thank you

OK!!!!! It Does work, thank you for your kindless.

I want to sell my car beacause of serious diabetes, if you want to buy my beauty Lincoln car , pls contact me by .