Driver (almost certainly speeding)r survives crash - then ELECTROCUTES HIMSELF

Old August 2nd 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Driver (almost certainly speeding)r survives crash - then ELECTROCUTES HIMSELF

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:38:27 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:

>>Don't give me that animal in the road crapola. The driver was 17 and
>>lost control of the car and that indicates speeding or DUI. I'm so
>>sick of that "dog in the road" excuse we hear every time someone loses
>>control of their car.

>Deer, bear, hogs, moose, elk, etc. are all worth attempting not to hit. Dogs,
>cats, squirrels, etc. get mashed. That's the way it should be.
>
>DPH

Doesn't matter what the animal is. You can always avoid hitting it if
you're paying attention and driving at a subsonic speed. This kid had
to be speeding or was drunk or was playing with the CD player etc. I'm
glad he's dead and you would be too if you weren't a coddler.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On 2 Aug 2006 05:36:35 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>> > Deer, bear, hogs, moose, elk, etc. are all worth attempting not to hit.
>> > Dogs,
>> > cats, squirrels, etc. get mashed. That's the way it should be.
>> >
>> > DPH

>> Try to drive through Oswego County, New York, for more than a few miles,
>> without having to brake for some kind of wildlife in the road. Wild Turkeys
>> and Deer are most common, but bear, moose, skunks, porcupines, beavers and
>> groundhogs are all common, also.
>>
>> My money is on deer combined with inexperience is what caused this traffic
>> incident. Downed power line was just rotten luck. -Dave

>Driver was 17, the "I can handle anything" age. Darwin candidate.

Also the "speeding makes me a big man" age.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
I am a MO

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

>>> Try to drive through Oswego County, New York, for more than a few miles,
>>> without having to brake for some kind of wildlife in the road. Wild
>>> Turkeys
>>> and Deer are most common, but bear, moose, skunks, porcupines, beavers
>>> and
>>> groundhogs are all common, also.
>>>
>>> My money is on deer combined with inexperience is what caused this
>>> traffic
>>> incident. Downed power line was just rotten luck. -Dave

>>Driver was 17, the "I can handle anything" age. Darwin candidate.

> Also the "speeding makes me a big man" age.

Is that what you mumble when other cars pass you? Speeders are just people
who have a faster brain. People who drive slow just can't handle things
coming to fast at them. They need more time to process the information.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
I am a MO

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:38:27 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:
>

>>>Don't give me that animal in the road crapola. The driver was 17 and
>>>lost control of the car and that indicates speeding or DUI. I'm so
>>>sick of that "dog in the road" excuse we hear every time someone loses
>>>control of their car.

>>Deer, bear, hogs, moose, elk, etc. are all worth attempting not to hit.
>>Dogs,
>>cats, squirrels, etc. get mashed. That's the way it should be.
>>
>>DPH

> Doesn't matter what the animal is. You can always avoid hitting it if
> you're paying attention and driving at a subsonic speed.

So as long as you're driving at a subsonic speed it's OK.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
I am a MO

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:09:35 -0400, necromancer >
> wrote:
>
>>Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, proud graduate of the South
>>Hampton Institute of Technology ****ted in rec.autos.driving:
>>> Don't give me that animal in the road crapola. The driver was 17 and
>>> lost control of the car and that indicates speeding or DUI. I'm so
>>> sick of that "dog in the road" excuse we hear every time someone loses
>>> control of their car.

>>And when it happens to you, you had better keep your big mouth shut.
>>Otherwise, I'll be calling for your execution by slow painful torture
>>for murdering the animal.
>>
>>--

> You can always avoid an animal on the road without losing control of
> your vehicle - unless you're speeding or impaired with booze. THINK

If people did not hit animals in the road the dog food companys would have
to start using humans for their food. Most road kill is picked up and sent
to Purina for processing into dog food.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

gpsman wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote: <blather snip/groups adjusted>
> > http://www.wgrz.com/news/columnist/b...?storyid=40086
> >
> > Driver Electrocuted After Crawling Out of Crash
> >
> > Updated: 8/1/2006 10:29:20 AM
> >
> > PARISH, N.Y. (AP) -- State police say a central New York teenager
> > survived a crash but was electrocuted when he touched a downed
> > power line climbing out of his wrecked car.
> >
> > Investigators said 17-year-old Samuel Walker of Parish lost control of
> > his car on a road in Oswego County late Monday night, hit
> > an embankment, then a utility pole and came to rest at the base of a
> > tree.

> Any news report so ambiguous as to communicate the "where" as "on a
> road" shouldn't be reported until a more accurate location other than
> anywhere in an entire county can be established.
>
> A driver crashed in Oswego County?! Oh, do tell! It was on a road?
> Oh my, please continue, I'm riveted.
> -----
>
> - gpsman
> -----

They even got that wrong. If it was 'on a road' he wouldn't have
crashed. Should have been "in a ditch"

Harry K

Old August 2nd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dave Head

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:38:27 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:
>

> >>Don't give me that animal in the road crapola. The driver was 17 and
> >>lost control of the car and that indicates speeding or DUI. I'm so
> >>sick of that "dog in the road" excuse we hear every time someone loses
> >>control of their car.

> >Deer, bear, hogs, moose, elk, etc. are all worth attempting not to hit. Dogs,
> >cats, squirrels, etc. get mashed. That's the way it should be.
> >
> >DPH

> Doesn't matter what the animal is. You can always avoid hitting it if
> you're paying attention and driving at a subsonic speed.

Not true. They just jump right out in front of you, and there's
nothing you can do.

> This kid had
> to be speeding or was drunk or was playing with the CD player etc. I'm
> glad he's dead and you would be too if you weren't a coddler.

You're a heartless idiot.

DPH

Old August 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:17:35 -0700, "I am a MO"
> wrote:

>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Also the "speeding makes me a big man" age.
>>

>Is that what you mumble when other cars pass you? Speeders are just people
>who have a faster brain. People who drive slow just can't handle things
>coming to fast at them. They need more time to process the information.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA. Face the fact. You're a psychopath and a loser.

Old August 2nd 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On 2 Aug 2006 09:37:19 -0700, "Dave Head" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>> Doesn't matter what the animal is. You can always avoid hitting it if
>> you're paying attention and driving at a subsonic speed.

>Not true. They just jump right out in front of you, and there's
>nothing you can do.

Oh BS. YOU can't do anything cause you're always driving drunk. I
never have any troulbe with animals in my path.
Old August 2nd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 2 Aug 2006 09:37:19 -0700, "Dave Head" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >> Doesn't matter what the animal is. You can always avoid hitting it if
> >> you're paying attention and driving at a subsonic speed.

> >Not true. They just jump right out in front of you, and there's
> >nothing you can do.
> >

> Oh BS. YOU can't do anything cause you're always driving drunk. I
> never have any troulbe with animals in my path.

Easy to claim if you never leave the trailer court parking lot....