Are you an aggressive driver?

Old August 1st 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default Are you an aggressive driver?

> Rob said in rec.autos.driving:
> To be fare, I believe they have to see you commit three aggressive
> acts before they will pull you over for aggressive driving. I'd still
> watch the speeding in Delaware.

To be quite honest, you should watch the speeding anywhere on the east
coast. Most of the eastern states have taken revenue enhancement through
traffic laws (or DWB) to record heights.

--
"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and
fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom
Old August 1st 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> Rob said in rec.autos.driving:
> . I also read it costs
> up to 10 times as much to sentence someone to death rather than life
> in prison due to the complexity of death penalty cases.

All the silly appeals. "Ohh, it might hurt." Or "I was a retard when I
killed that family." I'm waiting for someone to appeal a death sentence
by saying that the execution would kill him.

--
"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them."
- David Berkowitz
Old August 2nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dt Lemons 1900

"Gazoo" <tyr> wrote in message
m...

> "I am a MO" > wrote in message
> news
>>

>> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in
>> message oups.com...

>>> Counseling?? Aggressive (really psychopathic) drivers belong in
>>> prison. Let's stop coddling these killers and maimers.
>>>

>> I am probably one of the most psychopathic drivers out there. Try and put
>> me in prison. I remember driving on Highway One just south of Half Moon
>> Bay. I was driving a VW bug and trying to pass some idiot slow ass
>> driver. Going up a hill I had some room but could see a car coming from
>> the other direction. **** all you idiots I was still going to pass. Well
>> this little bug had no power and I was not gunna make it in time. The
>> other driver better figure out what to do because I am doing it anyway.
>> As the other driver approaches the ass is flashing his lights at me. ****
>> you buddy one of us better move over and I can assure you it ain't gunna
>> be me. So as we get closer the guy wisely decides to get over to the
>> right as much as possible. So as all 3 cars meet I am driving down the
>> middle of the white line and these other chumps are hugging the shoulder.
>> I got pass these ****s and was soon zipping down the road to Santa Cruz.
>>
>> Another time this dumb ass white van was driving so slow that once I
>> finally got to a red light I took out a tire iron from the back seat and
>> chucked it at the side of the van. I may have lost a tire iron but he had
>> a nice dent in his van.
>>
>> My finest moment came driving to the Oakland airport along 880. I was
>> driving my normal speed of about 80 or so (280-ZX) and I could see a car
>> approaching faster behind me. This was at night and I could see the
>> headlights weaving in and out of traffic. I never let cars pass me. So I
>> start speeding it up. Damn this guy was still gaining on me so I keep
>> getting faster weaving in and out of cars. He is still gaining and I am
>> doing well over 120. My exit was approaching and this car (as it turned
>> out a Mazda RX-7) was starting to pass. It was obvious that his car was
>> faster as mine was pretty much maxed out. So I took my exit and I was
>> glad I did. I will admit I was a bit shaky when I got to the airport.
>> Weaving in and out of traffic on 880 doing well over 120 can get to a
>> person. The best part was I was driving on a set of tires that had the
>> steel belt touching the road. But then you can't kill me so as usual I
>> always survive.
>>

> That was a fun night Mo!

Mo you do understand that was breaking the law.

Old August 2nd 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

**** yourself, CODDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 2nd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
I am a MO

YOU **** YOURSELF!!

Old August 2nd 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.usenet.kooks
I am a MO

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On 1 Aug 2006 08:19:26 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
>

>>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

>>> Counseling?? Aggressive (really psychopathic) drivers belong in
>>> prison. Let's stop coddling these killers and maimers.

>>WTF took you so long to provide your $.02 worth? :-D
>>BTW, do you advocate cranking out tax money to imprison most of the US
>>population? You'd have to fight the NIMBYs for the land for the
>>additional prisons.

> **** yourself, CODDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coddle this!!

Old August 2nd 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Rob[_2_]

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:34:43 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>Heh heh - thanks for the belly laugh!

You're welcome

Old August 2nd 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Rob[_2_]

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:39:24 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>Rob > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>On 1 Aug 2006 07:43:50 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
>>

>>> I'd better avoid Delaware at all costs.

>>To be fare, I believe they have to see you commit three aggressive
>>acts before they will pull you over for aggressive driving. I'd still
>>watch the speeding in Delaware.

>So in other words, if a cop sees me in a hurry, thinking I'm an
>excellent driver -- but others aren't, and getting rear-ended while
>stopped at a red traffic light, I can get a ticket for aggressive
>driving in Delaware?
>
>Thanks for the heads-up - I'm definitely going to avoid that state on
>any and all future vacations.

I'm no saint of a driver but one thing I can say, there are some
maniac drivers around the I95, I495, I295 Wilmington area. It's one of
the few areas where I actually get ****ed off at other drivers on a
regular basis. I'm actually glad they are cracking down on some of
these drivers. I just hope they don't go overboard with it.

Old August 2nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

> I'm no saint of a driver but one thing I can say, there are some
> maniac drivers around the I95, I495, I295 Wilmington area. It's one of
> the few areas where I actually get ****ed off at other drivers on a
> regular basis. I'm actually glad they are cracking down on some of
> these drivers. I just hope they don't go overboard with it.

Define "maniac". You might be right, but I've driven in that area quite
frequently, and have noticed no maniacs. For sure they haul ASS there, but
no worse than many other parts of the East Coast. I suspect these people
you've labelled maniacs are probably regular joes who might label you a
sloth. -Dave

Old August 2nd 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew Russotto

In article >, Rob <Rob> wrote:
>Seems like Delaware is cracking down on aggressive drivers. The News
>Journal had a little quiz to test how arressive you are.
>
>Are you always in a hurry?

No.

>Do you speed?

You betcha.

>Do you drive how you want?

When I can... is that a yes or a no?

>Do you skip using turn signals when you're changing lanes?

When I believe other drivers will use the information to block the
gap. I guess that's a yes.

>Do you lane-weave?

You mean change lanes to get around slow traffic? Of course.

>Tailgate when you're rushed?

No.

>Ever pass on the shoulder?

Yep.

>Do you ever start to pass a slow car, but drop back due to traffic?

Ever? Sure. That's called making a minor error, not being
aggressive. Or sometimes it happens because another driver blocks the
opportunity to pass.

>Ever block a passing lane to keep someone from passing you?

On a few occasions... usually involving an aggressive sloth who would
get in front and then slow down.

>Should the slow drivers just get out of your way?

Naturally.

>Ever cuss, make faces or hand gestures at drivers who bother you?

You bet.

>Should other people do a better job of watching where you're going?

No, I'll take care of where I'm going.

>Make a lot of cell phone calls driving or use your horn every drive?

No.

>Ever use high beams to convey annoyance with another driver?

Sure. How else do you tell another driver that his high beams (or
miserably misaligned lights) are annoying you?

>Do you take off quickly when the light turns green?

Yep, green means go.

>Ever roll through stop signs or squeeze through red lights?

Sure.

>Do you ignore lower speed limits in construction zones?

I'm in Pennsylvania, home of the orange cone. What do you think?

>Do you double-park?

Nope.

>Are other people to blame for road problems or crashes you had?

You mean the times I got rear-ended while at a stop? You bet.

>Do you think you're an excellent driver -- but others aren't?

Only the second half.

>Police, highway and safety experts say that even one or two "yes"
>answers can signal problems, especially with speeding.

Most cops would have to answer them all as "yes", if they answered honestly.

>Five or 10
>"yes" answers? Better think about behavior modification -- possibly
>time-management or even anger counseling -- and using mass transit or
>taxicabs. Fifteen to 20? Your kids aren't safe in your car with you
>driving -- and neither is anyone on the road around you. Don't drive.
>Get into counseling or an aggressive driving course before you kill
>someone.

Damn, I only made 14. I could get a cell phone, I suppose.
result in a fully-depreciated one.

Fireworks, Kids, and the Angry Driver Skip Elliott Bowman Driving 70 July 28th 05 01:52 AM
Driver door won't open Techie BMW 0 July 15th 05 11:22 PM
Speeding bus driver loses control and kills two innocent people Ted B. Driving 15 May 12th 05 06:11 PM
FHP to use 'Stealth' Cars to Curb Aggressive Drivers Dave Stone Driving 20 December 10th 04 03:14 PM