test your gag reflex

Old June 24th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default test your gag reflex

I sorta like 2 of the 4WD mustangs, a couple aren't bad, and a few might
make you throw up...
<http://blog.americanmuscle.com/pics-...gs-need-some-n
ames/>

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old June 24th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dickr

On 6/23/2011 6:15 PM, twk wrote:
> I sorta like 2 of the 4WD mustangs, a couple aren't bad, and a few might
> make you throw up...
> <http://blog.americanmuscle.com/pics-...gs-need-some-n
> ames/>

The evil that men do ... to Mustangs. Aargh!
Old June 24th 11, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
NoOp[_3_]

On Jun 23, 6:15*pm, twk > wrote:
> I sorta like 2 of the 4WD mustangs, a couple aren't bad, and a few might
> make you throw up...

> <http://blog.americanmuscle.com/pics-...gs-need-some-n
> ames/>

And the biggest loser is...

I have to give the award to the rose colored convertible, with the
flat black GT a very, very close second.

Rose convertible. Ugly color, plus tons ugly body work = an
automotive abortion. There's no returning that one to presentable...
might as well just drive it off a cliff.

The flat black GT come in second because it could be fixed, if you
removed all the atrocious-looking scoops and flairs. Plus, you know
the owner thinks it looks 'bad-ass'.

The 4x4 thing is old. That's been done for years.

Same thing with cars with the huge chrome 26's or whatever size they
fit on there. Seen it so many times they don't even get
noticed.

The Ranger pickup wearing a Mustang front clip. Ugly, yes, but that
didn't require much "vision" to create.

The white GT with the semi truck stacks... that was just funny. Just
some goofball with a welder and old truck parts screwing around.
Plus, he gets demerits for ruining a nice Fox car.

The chrome beast is in Dubai. It looks like a kit car gone bad, that
all.

The blue & white Toyota Celica Mustang. It may look worse in person,
but in the photos it's only terrible looking. I gave it third runner
up.

The BMW Stang earns second runner up. Some dork probably thinks it's
cool because his idiot friends thinks he owns a BMW.

Anyone disagree with me?

Patrick

> For all you know this message was...
> Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

The Mexican Drivers Test - No such thing unless you count the blood test Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 5 September 18th 08 05:00 AM
Ford Reflex - fvl Padraig Auto Photos 0 October 8th 07 06:11 AM
(OT) Is it a gag? [email protected] Technology 4 July 19th 07 12:14 AM
Reflex wipers Roy Saturn 2 February 20th 06 10:08 AM
Reflex Wipers? skipper Technology 1 June 20th 05 03:45 PM