for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's

Old October 3rd 08, 06:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's

for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
it is free !!!
looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.

g'day
--
'Key
=====

Old October 3rd 08, 11:02 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Preston

'Key wrote:

> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
> it is free !!!
> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.

Motzarella's very patchy & often slow. You'd be far better off paying
10 euros/year for http://individual.net/

--
Preston
Old October 3rd 08, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX[_2_]

"'Key" > wrote in message
> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
> it is free !!!
> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>
> g'day
> --
> 'Key
> =====

http://aioe.org/
Is free and sets up easy

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old October 3rd 08, 12:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

ZÿRiX wrote:

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>> it is free !!!
>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>>
>> g'day
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====
>>

> http://aioe.org/
> Is free and sets up easy

I've used AIOE (news.aioe.org) when on travel.
It's fast and things don't get "lost." At times
though, it's allowed only one or two posts from
a given IP address. Then, refuses more posts
till the next day.

Besides Motzarella & AIOE:
< news.albasani.net >

--
pj
"There's no going to heaven in a sedan"
Old October 3rd 08, 01:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Lee C. Carpenter

"'Key" > wrote in message
> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
> it is free !!!
> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>
> g'day
> --
> 'Key
> =====

I have newsgroups.com. $4.95/month for 2 gigs.

Old October 4th 08, 01:21 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key[_3_]

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
ecom...

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>> it is free !!!
>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>>
>> g'day
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====

> http://aioe.org/
> Is free and sets up easy
>
> --
> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

=======================
http://news.motzarella.org/
setup pretty easy too !

now they have two FREE options.....

thanks
--
'Key
=====

Old October 4th 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key[_3_]

"Lee C. Carpenter" > wrote in message

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>> it is free !!!
>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>>
>> g'day
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====

> I have newsgroups.com. $4.95/month for 2 gigs.

I've checked many n/g server prices out including
"newsgroups.com"
so far http://news.motzarella.org/
seems to work as good or better then Comcast did and its
free...
not sure about the given bandwidth...
guess time will tell...

g'day Lee
--
'Key
=====

Old October 4th 08, 01:33 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key[_3_]

"Preston" > wrote in message
> 'Key wrote:
>
>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>> it is free !!!
>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.

> Motzarella's very patchy & often slow. You'd be far better
> off paying
> 10 euros/year for http://individual.net/
> --
> Preston

so far I am not noticing anything and it sure doesn't appear
to be slow.
matter of fact, it seems faster then Comcast n/g's were...

thanks for the info
--
'Key
=====

Old October 5th 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
pfrey

Lee C. Carpenter wrote:
> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>> it is free !!!
>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>>
>> g'day
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====

> I have newsgroups.com. $4.95/month for 2 gigs.

or 12gb / month for $2.95
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
Old October 5th 08, 07:12 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key[_3_]

"pfrey" > wrote in message
> Lee C. Carpenter wrote:
>> "'Key" > wrote in message
>>> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
>>> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
>>> it is free !!!
>>> looks like its working every bit as good as Comcast did.
>>>
>>> g'day
>>> --
>>> 'Key
>>> =====

>> I have newsgroups.com. $4.95/month for 2 gigs.

> or 12gb / month for $2.95
> http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

the key word here is "free"
--