c-4 AC Bolower ? / Please Help

Old June 4th 05, 01:36 PM
'Key

Default c-4 AC Bolower ? / Please Help

thanks in advance for any help. my mechanic seems to be
stumped.
have an 84 vette with ac blowing problems.
the ac is blowing cold but the air only comes out the middle
vents.
It does not blow out the vents on the ends.
any advice ?

thanks
--
"Key"

Old June 7th 05, 05:51 AM
JG

"'Key" > wrote in message
> thanks in advance for any help. my mechanic seems to be stumped.
> have an 84 vette with ac blowing problems.
> the ac is blowing cold but the air only comes out the middle vents.
> It does not blow out the vents on the ends.
> any advice ?
>
> thanks
> --
> "Key"

Is this the same Key from the HD newsgroup?

Old June 7th 05, 07:20 PM
'Key

"JG" > wrote in message

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> thanks in advance for any help. my mechanic seems to be
>> stumped.
>> have an 84 vette with ac blowing problems.
>> the ac is blowing cold but the air only comes out the
>> middle vents.
>> It does not blow out the vents on the ends.
>> any advice ?
>>
>> thanks
>> --
>> "Key"
>>

> Is this the same Key from the HD newsgroup?

yes
--
"Key"

Old June 9th 05, 04:51 AM
JG

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "JG" > wrote in message
>>
>> "'Key" > wrote in message
>>> thanks in advance for any help. my mechanic seems to be stumped.
>>> have an 84 vette with ac blowing problems.
>>> the ac is blowing cold but the air only comes out the middle vents.
>>> It does not blow out the vents on the ends.
>>> any advice ?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> --
>>> "Key"
>>>

>> Is this the same Key from the HD newsgroup?

> yes
> --
> "Key"

Good luck in getting an answer here. Seems to be a tight crowd that doesn't
reply to newbies. This crowd is not like the one in the HD group. In there,
you may get a bunch of smart a#* comments your bound to get one that's
helpful.

Old June 9th 05, 03:29 PM
'Key

"JG" > wrote in message

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> "JG" > wrote in message

>>> Is this the same Key from the HD newsgroup?

>> yes
>> --
>> "Key"

> Good luck in getting an answer here. Seems to be a tight
> crowd that doesn't reply to newbies. This crowd is not
> like the one in the HD group. In there, you may get a
> bunch of smart a#* comments your bound to get one that's
> helpful.

I know,
I have lurked and participated in this group before.
There are some helpful people here but in my opinion,
if they don't really know the answer ?
They will just not reply.

that will work for me :-)

g'day to ya
--
"Key"

Old June 9th 05, 04:20 PM
RicSeyler

HD as in High Definition?

JG wrote:

>"'Key" > wrote in message
. ..

>>thanks in advance for any help. my mechanic seems to be stumped.
>>have an 84 vette with ac blowing problems.
>>the ac is blowing cold but the air only comes out the middle vents.
>>It does not blow out the vents on the ends.
>>any advice ?
>>
>>thanks
>>--
>>"Key"
>>

>Is this the same Key from the HD newsgroup?

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old June 9th 05, 05:11 PM
'Key

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
. ..
> HD as in High Definition?

nah,
HD as in "high dollar" :-)

--
"Key"

---snip---

Old June 10th 05, 04:14 AM
JG

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message . ..
HD as in High Definition?

HD as in Harley Davidson

Old June 10th 05, 04:08 PM
RicSeyler

Ah.... I thought we might have some Home Theater Nuts among us, other
than me. ;-)

Old June 9th 05, 02:47 PM
Greg

what year model c4 does it have manual or automatic A/C control?
sounds like you have a air door problem, get me some info and i will
try to help you with it. not trying to be a smart ass but you might
want to get another mechanic, this is not a very complex system.