Mustang School, Mustang car...

Old June 13th 05, 06:56 PM
2.3Sleeper

Default Mustang School, Mustang car...

Could not pass up this shot...

www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg

Don Manning

Old June 13th 05, 07:29 PM
SVTKate

cute...

"2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
. ..
Could not pass up this shot...

www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg

Don Manning

Old June 13th 05, 08:46 PM
Spike

I'd be proud to be an Okie from Mustang Valley if you give me a 2005
Mustang to go with it : )

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:56:41 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> wrote:

>Could not pass up this shot...
>
>www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg
>
>Don Manning

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 13th 05, 09:03 PM
Gumby

Is that a Mach 1?
Gumby
'04GT

. ..

Old June 13th 05, 09:16 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:03:35 -0400, "Gumby" > wrote:

>Is that a Mach 1?
>Gumby
>'04GT

Yes it is a Mach 1 but I can't tell if it has the pony badge of a 2003
or the 40th Anniversary badge on the 2004.

I have a Azure Blue 04 Mach 1 and love it!

Regards, Sarah

>"2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
>> Could not pass up this shot...
>>
>> www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg
>>
>> Don Manning

---

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:29:16 -0400, Nick aka the Guvnor (if only I were not
such an OBESE "irristable" Jigglie Wigglie I might be able to keep up with
the young and good looking Sarah Czepiel > ) wrote:

Sarah Czepiel > manages to always make
me look like an imbecile. I'm so fat and UGLY!
It's so unfair (sob).

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

-

"George \"Pops\" Foster" >
"All I've noted was how sarah ridiculed you yet again."

---
Old June 15th 05, 05:33 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

2.3Sleeper wrote:
> Could not pass up this shot...
>
> www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg
>
> Don Manning

Nice look 70 Cutlass in the background too.

--
3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost
concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep.

Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury
Moose