UK BMW Dealership Discounts

Old June 19th 08, 08:08 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
AndyRP

Default UK BMW Dealership Discounts

Does anybody know what sort of discount UK BMW dealers are likely to
give on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of £24,045? Do they
offer generous discounts?

Thanks,

Andy
Old June 20th 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:08:08 +0100, AndyRP > wrote:

>Does anybody know what sort of discount UK BMW dealers are likely to
>give on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of £24,045? Do they
>offer generous discounts?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Andy

No discount but you might get a better trade in allowance or a set of mud-flaps
or maybe a fair finance deal but no discount. Better to wait until August and
the new 85 Reg and buy a demo I saved £20k on my 730dSE with 3200 miles on the
clock and fully loaded with everything except cleanable wheels (bah humbug)

--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Intelligence is not knowing the answer but knowing where and how to find it!

Hugh Gundersen

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK
Old June 21st 08, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Floyd Rogers[_1_]

"AndyRP" > wrote
> Does anybody know what sort of discount UK BMW dealers are likely to give
> on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of £24,045? Do they offer
> generous discounts?

You guys in the UK are always getting screwed on prices for BMWs.
In the US, you could get a medium-optioned 335i for that price.

FloydR

Old June 21st 08, 09:57 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
John Burns

I remember comparing options like satnav a few years ago, it was 2.5
times more expensive in the UK than the US!

> > Does anybody know what sort of discount UK BMW dealers are likely to give
> > on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of £24,045? Do they offer
> > generous discounts?

> You guys in the UK are always getting screwed on prices for BMWs.
> In the US, you could get a medium-optioned 335i for that price.
>
> FloydR

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price

Shopping Discounts nm0isn7e[_3_] Simulators 0 December 25th 07 05:33 AM
Discounts on 06 Accord Coupes [email protected] Honda 4 February 12th 06 01:00 AM
Public will share Ford discounts Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 June 18th 05 03:07 PM
Crossfire discounts Steverino Chrysler 5 March 27th 05 03:59 AM
Discounts on 2005's Dana Corvette 6 February 12th 05 06:01 PM