Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

Old March 31st 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Doc Dice

Default Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?

http://urlxp.com/go/sjohnsonpic4
Old March 31st 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:55:15 -0700, Doc Dice wrote:

> Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
>
> I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
> lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
> my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
> lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
> dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
> I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?
>
> http://urlxp.com/go/sjohnsonpic4

Asshole...

Old March 31st 09, 06:09 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Paul[_31_]

Doc Dice wrote:
> Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

OC3 Networks Corporate Headquarters in the U.S.
Support:

If you wish to report a non-urgent trouble or repair need for your service or to check on
progress of an existing trouble ticket click here for Live Support, you may also dial
1-877-OC3 Networks option 1, email his email address is being
protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it .

This was posted in rec.autos.tech:
http://*removed*.com/go/sjohnsonpic4

You are listed as the posting host.
Please terminate that person's account and ban the person that posted that.

Thanks,
Paul

From: Doc Dice >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech
Subject: Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
Old March 31st 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Doc Dice

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:55:15 -0700, Doc Dice wrote:
>
>> Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
>>
>> I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
>> lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
>> my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
>> lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
>> dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
>> I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?
>>
>> http://

> Asshole...

No point in repeating the URL.

Old March 31st 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:11:28 -0600, Doc Dice >
wrote:

> Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:55:15 -0700, Doc Dice wrote:
>>
>>> Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
>>>
>>> I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
>>> lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
>>> my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
>>> lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
>>> dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
>>> I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?
>>>
>>> http://

>> Asshole...

> No point in repeating the URL.

No point to the post or the URL in the first place, moron.

Old March 31st 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Doc Dice

Paul wrote:
> Doc Dice wrote:
> > Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

> OC3 Networks Corporate Headquarters in the U.S.
> Support:
>
> If you wish to report a non-urgent trouble or repair need for your service or to check on
> progress of an existing trouble ticket click here for Live Support, you may also dial
> 1-877-OC3 Networks option 1, email his email address is being
> protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it .
>

> This was posted in rec.autos.tech:

http://*removed*.com/go/sjohnsonpic4

> You are listed as the posting host.
> Please terminate that person's account and ban the person that posted that.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Think it will work, Paul? Where am i today, whois nazi??
You clueless loser. If you don't like RV's than don't
look at them.