Tire Pressure

Old May 6th 05, 01:48 AM
Shag

On Fri, 06 May 2005 00:13:24 GMT, "Dan Smith" >
wrote:

>Gee Shaggie! I've never seen you like this.
>
>What's wrong? You're mig welder go belly up?

No, welder is doing fine. It's a character flaw of mine to enjoy
being able to pull a string and watching the funny clown attached to
the string dance for me. *tug* Dance for me little clown... *tug*
Dance! *grin* Oh, by the way, you still haven't learned. You
misspelled "your" again... AGAIN. Silly clown. :-) *tug*

"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old May 6th 05, 01:55 AM
Lorem Ipsum

Old May 6th 05, 01:58 AM
Lorem Ipsum

"Shag" > wrote in message

> No, welder is doing fine. It's a character flaw of mine to enjoy
> being able to pull a string and watching the funny clown attached to
> the string dance for me. *tug* Dance for me little clown... *tug*
> Dance! *grin*

You have one character flaw? That ain't bad. Unfortunately, it's the only
character you have. One-note Shag. It would be a pity if you were smart
enough to know, but you don't so we all laugh in your place.

Old May 6th 05, 02:00 AM
Shag

On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:58:04 -0500, "Lorem Ipsum" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .

>> No, welder is doing fine. It's a character flaw of mine to enjoy
>> being able to pull a string and watching the funny clown attached to
>> the string dance for me. *tug* Dance for me little clown... *tug*
>> Dance! *grin*

>You have one character flaw? That ain't bad. Unfortunately, it's the only
>character you have. One-note Shag. It would be a pity if you were smart
>enough to know, but you don't so we all laugh in your place.

*tug* *wave*

"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old May 6th 05, 02:05 AM
Lorem Ipsum

"Shag" > wrote in message

> *tug* *wave*

*URP* Pass the beer and shudup.
An da Jack Daniels.

Old May 6th 05, 02:12 AM
Dan Smith

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 06 May 2005 00:13:24 GMT, "Dan Smith" >
> wrote:
>

> >Gee Shaggie! I've never seen you like this.
> >
> >What's wrong? You're mig welder go belly up?
> >

> No, welder is doing fine. It's a character flaw of mine to enjoy
> being able to pull a string and watching the funny clown attached to
> the string dance for me. *tug* Dance for me little clown... *tug*
> Dance! *grin* Oh, by the way, you still haven't learned. You
> misspelled "your" again... AGAIN. Silly clown. :-) *tug*
>

> "Stupid people are funny." - me

My guess is that the string is attached to something down the front of your
shorts. You call it 'clown' huh?

Did you get out a magnifying glass and paint a little face on it? Did you
put red hair on it or have you already got it red enough?

Are you planning on pulling that string all night long?

Lighten up Shaggie. Toke a bowl and relax.

Old May 6th 05, 07:14 AM
Hal

My latest tank of fuel gave me a little over 25mpg. I lowered the tire
pressure in the front to 20psi. I'll see how it goes on the drive to
work tomorrow and measure the results when I fill it up next time.

Chris

Old May 6th 05, 09:04 AM
tricky

>>>I prefer the following:
>>>
>>>"Stupid people are dangerous."
>>>

>>You are funny.
>>
>>"Stupid people are funny." - me

> You're hilarious! ^^^^^^

How long did that take for the penny to drop !

Spose it took a while to work out before he could reply.

Rich
Old May 6th 05, 09:22 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Lorem Ipsum" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>
> > you are semi-correct...which is the whole point...can you follow me?
> > stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)....high
> > altitude puts less.... can't see how that would be it failing for "the
> > same
> > reasons"....the "opposite" I could see,

> Yep. The altitude and balloon thing shouldn't even have been in the thread
> because it has nothing to do in reality with the tire issue.

okay...are you dan in desguise or is reading comprehension a lost art? the
altitude/balloon reference was in direct reply to his bogus claim that said
"so you are saying i can't pop a balloon by stepping on it"....so it was a
GREAT reply to show how HIS example was bull****.... your user name did not
exist until you posted here, so it is very likely you are someone
else...ahem.... anyway an out of place example to an out of place example is
perfectly acceptible...you don't like it? i don't give a ****...we are
even....now run along you dumb****

Old May 6th 05, 09:23 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Dan Smith" > wrote in message

> > I think at this point he was trying to see exactly how far Dan had his
> > head up his ass. I could be wrong. Have been before.
> >
> > "Stupid people are funny." - me

> And you're wrong again.
>
> "Stupid people are funny." - Shaggie

you should know being wrong, you are an expert....