2011 - 2012 Mustang GT Coupe with HID?

Old January 1st 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default 2011 - 2012 Mustang GT Coupe with HID?

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 09:27:06 -0600, "WindsorFox<SS>"
> wrote:

>On 12/31/2012 10:31 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> Correct.
>>> I don't have a problem spending money on something that is of good
>>> quality and produces a better result.
>>> I've been driving with Xenon/HID

>> Unless you are a country bumpkin, you don't need the output they
>> produce. Cities are well-lit. The only good thing is the colour
>> temperature, bluer than the yellow of the old lights.
>>

> That is 200% incorrect. HID lights are *much* brighter and that
>helps you see better no matter where you are and they use a lot less
>power. Regular low bean halogen is 55 watts, HIDs are 35 watts. As
>someone who has used conversions and owned cars that came with HID
>lights, IMO they are worth the upgrade other peoples MMV according to
>the cost and what they are willing to spend.

A lot of the HID's seem to only be for the low beam. High beam is
same old halogen. Many of teh HIDs are extremely glaring to oncoming
drivers.

IOS: Nav DVD....2010/2011/2012 Just Me[_5_] Corvette 1 April 4th 12 05:57 PM
2012 Mustang D E Willson Ford Mustang 7 March 3rd 12 07:43 PM
New/2011 5.0 Mustang Details NoOp[_3_] Ford Mustang 37 January 3rd 10 07:44 AM
New/2011 5.0 Mustang Details Frank ess Ford Mustang 0 January 1st 10 07:20 PM