Once again, with feeling . . .

Old November 11th 04, 04:58 PM
Max C. Webster III

Default Once again, with feeling . . .

Driving into work this morning, El Imán de Chicas, my 2001 GT was rear-ended
again; the first time was October 2002 ( http://snipurl.com/akg2 - I forgot how
angry I was about that accident until I reread that post -- I was convinced the
car was ruined, but the body shop did a great -- you'd never know she was in an
accident without a very thorough inspection). I think this the Great Ford
Spirit's way of telling me it's time to get rid of El Imán and pick up a new
2005 GT.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

I'm fine, and the car's okay -- just a little tap on the rear bumper that
knocked some paint off. A new bumper cover, and she'll be good as new. It's
kind of a blessing, really -- I backed into some chicken wire last year that
left some small scratches on the rear bumper, and those will be taken care of
now. And I can get that small parking-lot ding ( http://snipurl.com/akg5 )
taken care of at the same time.

- Max -
=======
In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.
http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

Old November 11th 04, 06:31 PM
SVTKate

Atta boy, think positive...
Of course you will be comprimising by running around in that roman nosed
horse.
;¬D
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

"Max C. Webster III" > wrote in message
| Driving into work this morning, El Imán de Chicas, my 2001 GT was
rear-ended
| again; the first time was October 2002 ( http://snipurl.com/akg2 - I
forgot how
| angry I was about that accident until I reread that post -- I was
convinced the
| car was ruined, but the body shop did a great -- you'd never know she was
in an
| accident without a very thorough inspection). I think this the Great Ford
| Spirit's way of telling me it's time to get rid of El Imán and pick up a
new
| 2005 GT.
|
| Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.
|
| I'm fine, and the car's okay -- just a little tap on the rear bumper that
| knocked some paint off. A new bumper cover, and she'll be good as new.
It's
| kind of a blessing, really -- I backed into some chicken wire last year
that
| left some small scratches on the rear bumper, and those will be taken care
of
| now. And I can get that small parking-lot ding (
http://snipurl.com/akg5 )
| taken care of at the same time.
|

| - Max -
| =======
| In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.
| http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/
|
| Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
| http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

99 Jetta IV - Chugging feeling when gas is pressed Nate VW water cooled 4 November 18th 04 03:40 PM
LW300 feeling its oats Oppie Saturn 5 May 19th 04 01:22 PM
1987 4x4 GL Wagon with some 'sputtinger' and feeling like it is misfiring... Todd Nathan 4x4 2 February 20th 04 08:21 AM