Yet another excellent Steeda product

Old April 15th 05, 07:36 PM

Default Yet another excellent Steeda product

I just finished installing a Steeda adjustable clutch cable (old one
snapped). Already have an aluminum clutch quadrant. I must say it is VERY
nice. Pedal effort is about 2x less. Feels real good too. Hurray, Steeda!

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old April 16th 05, 12:39 AM

When my pedal effort got higher... that's the closer it was to snapping the
cable. Might wanna look at the cable & see if it's starting to fray.

-Mike

Old April 16th 05, 02:56 AM
RT

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:36:18 GMT, > wrote:

>I just finished installing a Steeda adjustable clutch cable (old one
>snapped). Already have an aluminum clutch quadrant. I must say it is VERY
>nice. Pedal effort is about 2x less. Feels real good too. Hurray, Steeda!
>
>-Mike

what car/year ?

Old April 16th 05, 06:20 AM

1998 Ford Mustang GT ... w/ a few goodies.

-Mike

Old April 17th 05, 01:45 AM

Very little fraying at the clutch fork where you adjust the cable...
noticeable, but very little. The most fraying happened at the quadrant
itself... Oh well .

-Mike

Old April 20th 05, 10:14 AM

Well, I originally went with a noname aluminum clutch quadrant... but now am
tossing it out for (shipping today) a Steeda aluminum clutch quadrant. It
should be here in 3-4 days. I'm excited .

-Mike

New Mobil-1 product? Neon General 7 January 5th 05 04:53 PM
New Mobil-1 product? Neon Technology 8 January 5th 05 04:53 PM
Excellent Income [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 January 1st 05 11:26 AM
Excellent Income [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 January 1st 05 11:25 AM
Does this product do what it claims? Randall Post VW air cooled 18 October 22nd 04 07:45 PM