One GT500 down......

Old August 1st 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight

Default Quiktime is req'd.. One GT500 down......

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

>>> That is at least one that has been in some sort of accident.... Looks
>>> like the owner could not handle the car. Bummer.
>>>
>>> Brian
>>>

>> And I dont especially like Quicktime.

> Me either but I am running Linux where Mplayer and the Quicktime plugin
> don't take over your entire system
>
> You are correct,Quicktime under Windows really sucks though.

I told Quicktime to shut up and sit in the corner until called upon. It
doesn't bother me at all. And I told it that it could have only those file
formats specific to Quicktime and to leave everything else as is.

It listened.

You just have to know how to talk to it.

dwight

Old August 1st 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

"dwight" > wrote
> I told Quicktime to shut up and sit in the corner until called upon. It
> doesn't bother me at all. And I told it that it could have only those file
> formats specific to Quicktime and to leave everything else as is.
>
> It listened.
>
> You just have to know how to talk to it.
>
> dwight

*bowing*
You ARE the master!!

:¬D

K.

Old August 1st 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Kate" > wrote in message
. ..

> "dwight" > wrote
>> I told Quicktime to shut up and sit in the corner until called upon. It
>> doesn't bother me at all. And I told it that it could have only those
>> file formats specific to Quicktime and to leave everything else as is.
>>
>> It listened.
>>
>> You just have to know how to talk to it.
>>
>> dwight
>>

> *bowing*
> You ARE the master!!
>
> :¬D
>
> K.

Thanks. I just don't like self-aggrandizing software that thinks it's always
the most important software on the machine. I think that's why I eventually
left AOL.

And I hate those proggies that think they have to load up on every boot,
even though I've repeatedly told them not to. If they don't listen to a
little Registry talk, they go straight to the Great Uninstall.

)

Old August 2nd 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
elaich

Ðavïd > wrote in
om:

> elaich wrote...
>> Except, I made my post first. Still, the other one showed up first. Go
>> figure.

> ¨Are you missing posts too?

I dunno. I notice that often, I will make a post, and it gets buried under
an onslaught of others that weren't there when I posted. Were the posts
really there first, but my news server hadn't picked them up yet? I use
news.individual.net.

Why is there air?
Old August 2nd 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Don Manning

Default Hijacked

Talk in here but won't answer my emails. I see how it is.

Don Manning

. ..

Old August 2nd 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

(>crickets<)

.. .