Driving like an @$$h0le

Old July 15th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

Default Driving like an @$$h0le

So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie if my
current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC. On the way
out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd like to leave
rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.

I had no takers, so I did it myself.

Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me, however, to
grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing on the radio when
I did it.

I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.

- Max -
=======
My vision would turn your world upside down,
tear asunder your illusions and send the
sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
down around you. - Huey Freeman

Old July 15th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_2_]

LOL..
Poor thing...
you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape.

Kate

:
: =======

Old July 15th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

"Kate" (please ask)> done said:

> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>
>: So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie
>: if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC.
>: On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd
>: like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.
>:
>: I had no takers, so I did it myself.
>:
>: Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me,
>: however, to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing
>: on the radio when I did it.
>:
>: I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.
>
> LOL..
> Poor thing...
> you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape.

C'mere, you.

I hope you don't mind Skoal breath.

- Max -
=======

Old July 15th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

"dirtbag" > done said:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:30:46 -0500, Max C. Webster III wrote:
>
>> So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie
>> if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC.
>> On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd
>> like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.
>>
>> I had no takers, so I did it myself.
>>
>> Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me, however,
>> to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing on the
>> radio when I did it.
>>
>> I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.

> So do you live in a single or a double wide?

Boy, you think I'm made of money? Man, I'd surely like one of them sweet
doublewides, the kind with the cedar wood deck.

Junior, get off your sister and bring your old man a beer . . . and don't shake
it up this time, or I'll rip you a new one, you hear me, boy?

Do not touch the trim[1].

- Max -
=======
[1] If you don't watch Squidbillies, you
will have to trust me -- that line is funny!

Old July 15th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_2_]

"Max C. Webster III" > wrote in message
: "Kate" (please ask)> done said:
:
: >
: >:
: >: I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.
: >
: > LOL..
: > Poor thing...
: > you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape.
:
:
: C'mere, you.
:
: I hope you don't mind Skoal breath.
:
:

LOL!
Hon.. you're playin with fire

:

Old July 15th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_2_]

: "dirtbag" > done said:
:
: > On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:30:46 -0500, Max C. Webster III wrote:
: >
: >> So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's
patootie
: >> if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with
TLC.
: >> On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if
they'd
: >> like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.
: >>
[...]

Well hell man, if you ain't got a double wide, I sure do hope you got one of
them ex-pandoes!

Kate

Old July 15th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_2_]

"dirtbag" > wrote in message
: On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:36:40 -0400, dirtbag wrote:
:
: >
: > (I was just buting your choppers!)
:
: errrr...busting.....dammed arthritis!!!

Time for a new keyboard.

K.

Old July 15th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

"Kate" (please ask)> done said:

> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>
>: "dirtbag" > done said:
>:
>:> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:30:46 -0500, Max C. Webster III wrote:
>:>
>:>> So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's
>:>> patootie if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated
>:>> with TLC.
>:>>
>:>> On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if
>:>> they'd like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.
>:>>
>:>> I had no takers, so I did it myself.
>:>>
>:>> Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me,
>:>> however, to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing
>:>> on the radio when I did it.
>:>>
>:>> I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.
>:>
>:> So do you live in a single or a double wide?
>:
>: Boy, you think I'm made of money? Man, I'd surely like one of them sweet
>: doublewides, the kind with the cedar wood deck.
>:
>: Junior, get off your sister and bring your old man a beer . . . and don't
>: shake it up this time, or I'll rip you a new one, you hear me, boy?
>:
>: Do not touch the trim[1].
>
> Well hell man, if you ain't got a double wide, I sure do hope you got one of
> > them ex-pandoes!

I'm waiting for my settlement to come in from when I slipped on pee down at the
Wal-Mart. When I get that and add it to my disability money, then I'll be
sittin' pretty. I might even get me a two-storey trailer.

- Max -
=======

Old July 16th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Blue Mesteno[_1_]

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
> LOL..
> Poor thing...
> you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape.

Luis- They raped the fields and pillaged the women.
Lucien- those are some bad men.

From Cheech and Chong's "The Corsican Brothers".
--
Scott W.
'68 Ranchero 500 302

Old July 16th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Blue Mesteno[_1_]

"Kate" (please ask)>
> Time for a new keyboard.

Too much one handed typing. LMAO! j/k
--
Scott W.
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57
http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/

Good driving will make the roads safer AdvDriver Driving 0 February 26th 06 08:26 PM
Good driving will make the roads safer AdvDriver Driving 9 February 24th 06 04:45 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
The increasing stress of driving Alexander Rogge Driving 17 July 14th 05 05:48 AM