Racing Legends cancelled.

Old August 22nd 05, 04:15 PM
redTed

"Gregor Veble" > wrote in message
> No

"no" with a wink would suggest the opposite.

Old August 22nd 05, 05:06 PM
whooo

redTed wrote:
>>>A tin of Salmon looks like the only thing I'll ever get made by anybody
>>>called West.
>>>And I hate fish.
>>>

>>You call it a scam, which could be a libellous statement. I think the time
>>has come for you to make you libellous claim under your real name. Then
>>the West boys can decide if they want to sue you or not.
>>

> Ooh, I've never seen a vapourware court case before. Do you think they can
> sell some more virtual crap to mark the occasion ?
> All this coming from someone called whooo. Or perhaps that is your real
> name. Doug"Whooo"Ellison. Or maybe you just like trains.
>
> Your support for the "West boys"(lol) is admirable. Perhaps they'll give you
> a position on their next project. Hahahahahaha

So you are happy to accuse a couple of guys of running a scam, but you
don't want to actually put your real name to your libel just in case you
get sued. Is that it? If you had any backbone at all, you would withdraw
your libel and say sorry.

In truth, you are just a job****e with a computer!
Old August 22nd 05, 05:36 PM
redTed

>> Ooh, I've never seen a vapourware court case before. Do you think they
>> can sell some more virtual crap to mark the occasion ?
>> All this coming from someone called whooo. Or perhaps that is your real
>> name. Doug"Whooo"Ellison. Or maybe you just like trains.
>>
>> Your support for the "West boys"(lol) is admirable. Perhaps they'll give
>> you a position on their next project. Hahahahahaha

> So you are happy to accuse a couple of guys of running a scam, but you
> don't want to actually put your real name to your libel just in case you
> get sued. Is that it? If you had any backbone at all, you would withdraw
> your libel and say sorry.
>
> In truth, you are just a job****e with a computer!

LOL..Fully paid up member. Just like you and all the other no-marks. Or are
you better ?

Actually, a court case with "the West boys" might be a good idea. They would
then have to come up with some tangible proof of Racing Legends or my "scam"
comment would be proven, wouldn't it ?
You really think I should apologise to a couple of two bit wannabe game
designers who can't even keep a web page up to date ?
Get real.

Old August 22nd 05, 05:57 PM
Larry

Yeah, but they are REALLY good artists now...

-Larry

Old August 22nd 05, 05:58 PM
Plowboy

Sheesh, whooo,

Speculating that someone is running a scam, IS NOT LIBEL. Get real.

Old August 22nd 05, 06:11 PM
whooo

Plowboy wrote:
> Sheesh, whooo,
>
> Speculating that someone is running a scam, IS NOT LIBEL. Get real.

Actually it is.

Scam: an illegal plan for making money.

Libel: a piece of writing which contains bad and false things about a
person.

If Ted is right and it is a scam then he has nothing to worry about if
he puts his real name and his contact details to the accusation he made.

Come on, Ted, time to put-up or shut-the-f-up.
Old August 22nd 05, 06:19 PM
redTed

>> Speculating that someone is running a scam, IS NOT LIBEL. Get real.
>>

> Actually it is.
>
> Scam: an illegal plan for making money.
>
> Libel: a piece of writing which contains bad and false things about a
> person.
>
> If Ted is right and it is a scam then he has nothing to worry about if he
> puts his real name and his contact details to the accusation he made.
>
> Come on, Ted, time to put-up or shut-the-f-up.

Are you this silly in real life or is it just your online persona ?

Old August 22nd 05, 07:47 PM
Ashley McConnell

redTed wrote:
> "Ashley McConnell" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Ted,
> >
> > What I can't believe is that you are basing this absolute "fact" on an
> > anonymous poster who has been spreading nonsense and general bile about
> > R.A.S. for a while now.
> >
> > I'm all for reasoned argument, especially on usenet, but when you take
> > an "announcement" such as this at face value without any kind of
> > questioning it doesn't exactly make your arguments credible.
> >
> > BTW. Unless they've decided to throw it all in since I talked to him
> > *yesterday*, this is, of course, nonsense.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Ash

> I'm basing it on nearly 5 years of sod all apart from a few decent renders
> that any 3D Max amateur could pull off.
> It just happened that "reg the veg" rekindled my dislike for being
> bull****ted.
> So where are "they" up to with the sim of the century, then ? Or is it top
> secret bollox ?
>
> All the best
>
> Red

So after 5 years work (it's been 3 really) they are just going to give
up after selling their house to fund it?

What is it to you if it never comes out? How have you been harmed?

There are more important things to worry about

Ash

Old August 22nd 05, 08:02 PM
whooo

redTed wrote:
>>>Speculating that someone is running a scam, IS NOT LIBEL. Get real.
>>>

>>Actually it is.
>>
>>Scam: an illegal plan for making money.
>>
>>Libel: a piece of writing which contains bad and false things about a
>>person.
>>
>>If Ted is right and it is a scam then he has nothing to worry about if he
>>puts his real name and his contact details to the accusation he made.
>>
>>Come on, Ted, time to put-up or shut-the-f-up.

> Are you this silly in real life or is it just your online persona ?

Don't try and pontificate your way out of it, boy. Just put your real
name to your accusation or withdraw it. Saying stuff like that from
behind a pseudonym just marks you out as a coward who is too scared to
stand by what he says.
Old August 22nd 05, 08:10 PM
redTed

>>>Actually it is.
>>>
>>>Scam: an illegal plan for making money.
>>>
>>>Libel: a piece of writing which contains bad and false things about a
>>>person.
>>>
>>>If Ted is right and it is a scam then he has nothing to worry about if he
>>>puts his real name and his contact details to the accusation he made.
>>>
>>>Come on, Ted, time to put-up or shut-the-f-up.

>> Are you this silly in real life or is it just your online persona ?

> Don't try and pontificate your way out of it, boy. Just put your real name
> to your accusation or withdraw it. Saying stuff like that from behind a
> pseudonym just marks you out as a coward who is too scared to stand by
> what he says.

Unless you are their solicitor I'll refrain from giving someone called
"whooo" and the rest of Usenet my real name, but in the unlikely event your
buddies "the West boys" contact me, I'll gladly provide real details for the
forthcoming libel case.
You do realise you're looking like a real dick here, don't you ?