Fivecilinder 2,5-liter TFSI-motor: Engine of the Year

Old July 20th 10, 08:17 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
H.D.

Default Fivecilinder 2,5-liter TFSI-motor: Engine of the Year

Good news: the Fivecilinder 2,5-liter Audi TFSI-motor is chosen as the
"Engine of the Year" in category 2.0 ... 2.5 liter.
http://www.audiblog.nl/?p=35626
Old July 22nd 10, 06:18 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Mark Opolo

wish I could afford one with the bodywork

Old July 22nd 10, 07:14 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Kevin McMurtrie[_3_]

In article >,
H.D. > wrote:

> Good news: the Fivecilinder 2,5-liter Audi TFSI-motor is chosen as the
> "Engine of the Year" in category 2.0 ... 2.5 liter.
> http://www.audiblog.nl/?p=35626

http://www.autoevolution.com/news-im...clinches-engin
e-of-the-year-award-21722-1.html

Take a close look at the valves. That's weirder than the comb-over air
intake on the 3.2L VR6.