4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Old July 12th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default 4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Hi all,

I would like to know which car is more stable on road: the 4-doors or
the 2-doors four 4-Wheels ?
For example, which car I can drive at a higer speed on curves? Which
car is smoother in driving?

Thanks in advacne.

Regards,
Old July 24th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mack Fan

Hi a Simple Explanation--the Longer the Wheel Base the & wider stance
the Safer the Vehicles IS!--Tire Width & Tread Design is very
Important--in referance to Vehicle Stabability!--Mack Fan--

Old July 25th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Mack Fan wrote:
> Hi a Simple Explanation--the Longer the Wheel Base the & wider stance
> the Safer the Vehicles IS!--Tire Width & Tread Design is very
> Important--in referance to Vehicle Stabability!--Mack Fan--

Yeah, that must be why the Lotus Elan is so short and narrow. Or the
original Cooper S.

Been watching too many 1960's Pontiac commercials, eh?

Old August 4th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mack Fan

LON I appricate your Comment--but-- common scense!! Dictates a longer
Wheel Base & Wider Stance --IS a lot SAFER than Short & Narrow ! & I
assume?? both the Lotus & Cooper are driven by Pro Drivers--& That
leaves You OUT!--Mack Fan--

Old August 7th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Mack Fan wrote:
> LON I appricate your Comment--but-- common scense!! Dictates a longer
> Wheel Base & Wider Stance --IS a lot SAFER than Short & Narrow ! & I
> assume?? both the Lotus & Cooper are driven by Pro Drivers--& That
> leaves You OUT!--Mack Fan--

Yeah, well, when you learn to spell sense and use the caps key with a
pulse, come back, y'all have a nice day now.