Man made Global warming is a lie!

Old March 11th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB

Default Man made Global warming is a lie!

Nigel Kerr wrote:

> So the next time you see a report on Global Warming on TV or in the news it
> is more lies from the world banks and the New World Order.

No kidding. You're just now figuring this out?
Global warming is a myth created by politicians to
instill fear in the public, gain control of our lives,
and to distract us from what's really going on.

--
..boB
2006 FXDI hot rod

Old March 12th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB

Fuller Rath wrote:

> I thought people as stupid as you were only the stuff of legends.

And people like you made PT Barnum rich.

Old March 12th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
RVer Don

So, what is really going on?

Don

Old March 13th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Fuller Rath

How can one so ignorant manage to peck out a simple sentence. I guess you really think the Earth is only 5000 years old, too.

".boB" > wrote in message . com...
: Fuller Rath wrote:
:
: > I thought people as stupid as you were only the stuff of legends.
: >
: >
: >
:

Old March 13th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Fuller Rath

It's all that methaneous ass gas from reich wingers like Limpballs and Vannity.

"RVer Don" > wrote in message . ..
: So, what is really going on?
:
: Don
:
: > No kidding. You're just now figuring this out? Global warming is a
: > myth created by politicians to instill fear in the public, gain control of
: > our lives, and to distract us from what's really going on.
: >
: > --
: > .boB
:
:

Old March 13th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Ed H.

That's it, if you can't win an argument by the weight of your ideas, then
rely on insults. You probably think that anyone who disagrees with you
shouldn't be allowed to speak too, don't you?

If the Earth were 5,000 years old then a change of a few tenths of a degree
in the last 100+ years might be a concern. An Earth thats 4.5 billions
years old and has been a lot warmer and cooler in the past doesn't scare me
by that change.

As far as man's impact on "Global Warming" one must remember that when Mount
Pinatubo erupted in 2002 (I think that's when it was, that or 1998) it
released more CO2 and chloro-florocarbons than _all_ of mans activities
since the dawn of civilization. Why don't you look at the amount of energy
the Sun is putting out? Compare the rate the polar ice caps on Mars are
shrinking in relationship to Earth's ice caps.

I'm glad Al Gore got an Oscar for "An Unpleasant Truth," but I think it
should have been for best fiction.

Now that I think of it, if you really believe that malarky, you shouldn't be
using a computer as your use of electricity is adding to greenhouse gases.
Even if you live in a total "Green" house with a zero carbon foot print (ask
Al Gore about his electric utility bill) you are still using public
utilities to power the equipment that carry your posts to usenet. Tisk,
tisk.

Old March 13th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Ed H.

I'm wonder if the name you post with is your real name or reflects your
emotional distress - Full of Rath.

Old March 13th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB

Fuller Rath wrote:
> How can one so ignorant manage to peck out a simple sentence. I guess you really think the Earth is only 5000 years old, too.
>

> ".boB" > wrote in message . com...
> : Fuller Rath wrote:
> :
> : > I thought people as stupid as you were only the stuff of legends.
> : >
> : >
> : >
> :
> : And people like you made PT Barnum rich.
> :

Are you a democrat? Or a hollywood type?

Most likely a democrat. When the science or facts
don't support their beliefs, it's time to start calling
people names, and try to impinge their character.

Thank you for your insightful viewpoints, Chicken
Little.

Old March 13th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Fuller Rath

Perhaps you could post some peer reviewed scientific papers refuting global warming. No? I thought so. Perhaps you could explain
why you are correct and all the world's scientists (outside those employed by the petrochemical industry) disagree with you. Your
knowledge of science is limited to what you see on the "700 Club."

The only "wrath" I feel is for ignorant cretins like you who live in the Dark Ages and want all of us as your neighbors.

"Ed H." > wrote in message news:FRlJh.1306$y56.565@trnddc07...
[...]
: ...
: > How can one so ignorant manage to peck out a simple sentence. I guess you
: > really think the Earth is only 5000 years old, too.
: >
: >
: > ".boB" > wrote in message
: > . com...
: > : Fuller Rath wrote:
: > :
: > : > I thought people as stupid as you were only the stuff of legends.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : >
: > :
: > : And people like you made PT Barnum rich.
: > :
: > : --