Saturn BOOHOO Sorry Ass Stories!!!

Old May 3rd 05, 10:38 PM

Default Saturn BOOHOO Sorry Ass Stories!!!

Here are a bunch of Horror stories that have been sent to me from out of
the blue! I cant understand how or why people keep buying Saturns when
all these people send me their unsolicited Horror Stories!

None of these stories have been followed up on or questioned nor are
they well written! All stories are factual because their taken at face
value. Thats what makes them true! People find the newsgroups to
difficult to use but they know how to find me and email me their Saturn
car abuses...I mean horror stories.

I include email addresses with each story so that strangers get spam...I
mean so these stories look real...I mean so these stories will be taken
as facts! Again, no follow up questions are asked to verify the stories
because I am not an automotive technician and I refuse to understand the
issues. I know nothing about cars or car care, which makes me the
perfect person to have a distorted vendetta against Saturn.

-Dood i was like going down the road smoke'n some reefer when all da
sud'n this big rook came out of no where and tore up the underside of my
Saturn. i was all pessed-n-sheet and when i had it towd to Saturn they
wanted like 3000 bucks to fix it man. i was like f that man. The toyot i
had would of never tore up on that big bold..er..rock i mean man. then
not long after that they found my stash man and i had to goto court and
now im in jail. all this happend becuz of saturn!

-I came home from the grocery store a week ago and had forgotten to take
out the grape juice. Yesterday I found the grape juice had broke and
spilled all over the trunk of my Saturn and I cant get the grape juice
stains out of my carpet now! This has everything to do with Saturn and
their cheap ass carpet! If this was any other carpet the stains would
come right out! The dealership wont do anything about it other than to
sell me new carpet! What the hell is the point of buying a car if Saturn
wont hold my hand for me and take care of every trivial thing that is my
fault! I WONT BE BUYING ANOTHER SATURN!

-I had my 99 saturn for 120k miles and I never had to do anything to it
except change the oil and put on new tires. 2 weeks ago it started
running very rough and hasnt stopped. Is this the famous cracked head
symptom I keep hearing about from a bunch of no nothings? This must be a
cracked head because there are a bunch of post I found during a search
for cracked heads. That many post found must mean that many heads have
cracked. I'll diagnose it later...add this one to the count for cracked
heads even though mine is unsubstantiated.

-I took my car into a shop yesterday for an oil change and my car was
running fine with only 35k miles on it. They told me I needed my brakes
completely overhauled along with new front brake drums and that it would
cost 2000 bucks. I was upset but told them ok and to it. I didnt ask to
see the parts or for them to verify the problems by showing me but I'm
still going to write to you misterfag so you can post this as factual
information that my car needed new brakes at 35k miles. Also I would
like to be on every spam mailing list so dont edit my email addy.

I will try to post these horror stories every month or more...whenever
PMS hits me or I have one of my mood swings caused by extreme mental
problems.

Old May 8th 05, 04:33 AM
Mike Broda

My post is legit on the 04 AWD Saturn & I can even submit work order #,s to
back me up!

Old May 9th 05, 03:15 PM
Richard

"Mike Broda" > wrote in message
> My post is legit on the 04 AWD Saturn & I can even submit work order #,s
> to back me up!

I think he is referring to the multiple posts of one particular person who
plagues the newsgroups with nothing relevant to contribute to any
intelligent discussions. Not to genuine complaints or problems, which is
part of what this group is here for. Maybe you should create a new thread
for yours if you would like some constructive feedback.

Richard