What ever happend to that big motor red Miata?

Old June 5th 13, 09:45 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf
Bigbird

Default Alan (last word) Baker the damaged EGOcentric said What?

Alan Baker wrote:

> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:

Yeah don't you hate those crossposting cnuts, Baker?

> > > Who is parodying me, exactly, and how is it a parody?
> > >
> > > (Misfit: take this one up with Bigbird. He's the one who chose to
> > > continue the thread, so I'm volleying it back to him where he
> > > posts.

> > Crikey. You parody yourself.
> >
> > I am incredulous that anyone can make such a patently assinine
> > comment.
> >
> > Just **** off. No-one in this group wants you posting any of your
> > **** here.
> >
> > DON'T YOU GET THAT YET?

> And yet here you are...
>
> ...continuing the "****" because your little ego can't just shut it.

Wow the hypocrisy. How many (unwanted) posts has your ego posted in the
last few days because your ego won't admit you are a thick cnut who is
in the wrong and can't bear not to have the last word in every single
worthless branch of each thread.

Time to STFU "Last word"

> > > Fair is far.

> > Yep, far beyond your comprehension.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > A dumber grin does not exist.

> Oh, I'm sure there's one.
>
> :-)

Caught your reflection have you?

Goodnight ****wit.

You are banned from my life.
Old June 5th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

In article >,
"Bigbird" > wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > In article >,

> Yeah don't you hate those crossposting cnuts, Baker?

Do I?

No.

I'm enough of an adult to simply ignore posts that don't interest me.

:-)

> > > Crikey. You parody yourself.
> > >
> > > I am incredulous that anyone can make such a patently assinine
> > > comment.
> > >
> > > Just **** off. No-one in this group wants you posting any of your
> > > **** here.
> > >
> > > DON'T YOU GET THAT YET?

> > And yet here you are...
> >
> > ...continuing the "****" because your little ego can't just shut it.
> >

> Wow the hypocrisy. How many (unwanted) posts has your ego posted in the
> last few days because your ego won't admit you are a thick cnut who is
> in the wrong and can't bear not to have the last word in every single
> worthless branch of each thread.
>
> Time to STFU "Last word"

Really? Can you do that?

Because this all would have faded faster is sanctimonious little
ego-centric idiots such as yourself had simply ignored a thread that
held no interest for you.

> > > Yep, far beyond your comprehension.
> > >
> > > :-)
> > >
> > > A dumber grin does not exist.

> > Oh, I'm sure there's one.
> >
> > :-)

> Caught your reflection have you?
>
> Goodnight ****wit.
>
> You are banned from my life.

Oh, no! Whatever will I do????

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 6th 13, 02:23 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

"Bigbird" wrote in message ...

Alan Baker wrote:

> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:

>Yeah don't you hate those crossposting cnuts, Baker?

> > > Who is parodying me, exactly, and how is it a parody?
> > >
> > > (Misfit: take this one up with Bigbird. He's the one who chose
> > > continue the thread, so I'm volleying it back to him where he
> > > posts.

> > Crikey. You parody yourself.
> >
> > I am incredulous that anyone can make such a patently assinine
> > comment.
> >
> > Just **** off. No-one in this group wants you posting any of your
> > **** here.
> >
> > DON'T YOU GET THAT YET?

> And yet here you are...
>
> ...continuing the "****" because your little ego can't just shut it.
>

>Wow the hypocrisy. How many (unwanted) posts has your ego posted in
>the
>last few days because your ego won't admit you are a thick cnut who
>is
>in the wrong and can't bear not to have the last word in every single
>worthless branch of each thread.

Time to STFU "Last word"

> > > Fair is far.

> > Yep, far beyond your comprehension.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > A dumber grin does not exist.

> Oh, I'm sure there's one.
>
> :-)

>Caught your reflection have you?

>Goodnight ****wit.

>You are banned from my life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

A wise decision. Alwin has a myriad of problems. He suffers from
Masochistic Narcissism. On some groups he is labeled "Kiddie Diddler.
What he did to earn that nick has never been explained. Why a grown
man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason - but the
kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".

He has no wife, no life, no job, no money and lives in a crappy, roach
infested 400 sq. ft. POS ****box with worn out carpeting. His
lifestyle has been paid for by his parents. He never earned a thing
on his own.

Now it is rumored that he is gay, and he is upset that some people do
not approve of that type of lifestyle. I, for one, do not care that he
has sex with other men, it is his choice - however, the "Kiddie
Diddler" tag, if true, (and we do know where there's smoke).........
is something I cannot overlook.

He is a natural born loser with so many mental deficiencies. He is
expert at EVERYTHING!! One of the biggest laughs was when he was an
"exterior ballistics expert". Very, very amusing. The shooters here
were highly amused. And, the lesson he gave that Stock Market "points"
were really called "basis points", had us ROTFLOAO!

Soon I will put him in the Kill File - after I tire of trying to
rehabilitate him. It is not going well at all. He knows he is
diseased, but refuses to help himself.

You have made the right choice.

Old June 7th 13, 11:16 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
keithr

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason - but the kiddies
> must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".

Hmm I know a few macho hetro Miata/MX5 owners who would be happy to
"Discuss" that with you at the end of a knuckle.

Old June 7th 13, 12:54 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

"keithr" wrote in message ...

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes
> reason - but the kiddies
> must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".

>Hmm I know a few macho hetro Miata/MX5 owners who would be happy to
>"Discuss" that with you at the end of a knuckle.

Oh no!!!! I hear a barking dog!! It sounds so menacing. Perhaps I
should be frightened?

Old June 7th 13, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
pltrgyst[_3_]

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason -
> but the kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".

Let's see, we could compare credentials, mine and yours. I'm 66 years
old, I have a 1995 Miata type R (I'll bet you don't even know what that
is.) It's prepped well beyond stock, even for an R.

It lives here quite happily along with two FFs (Elden, Lola) and three
bikes (Aprilia Falco, Honda 500 Interceptor, Honda 919), a 50cc scooter
for puddling around town, and my wife's BMW 3-series.

How about you? What does a stupid, rude asshole like yourself drive --
preferably in the real world, not in your dreams?

Incidentally, we know a lot of gay people in and around Washington DC,
and not one of them drives a Miata. And there are more Miatas
autocrossing around here and running at Summit Point than any other
single car.

-- Larry

Old June 7th 13, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
jay birdsong

"pltrgyst" wrote in message ...

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes
> reason -
> but the kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice
> for gays".

>Let's see, we could compare credentials, mine and yours. I'm 66 years
>old, I have a 1995 Miata type R (I'll bet you don't even know what
>that is.) It's prepped well beyond stock, even for an R.

It's an old piece of **** for people who can't afford something new
and latest tech.
>It lives here quite happily along with two FFs (Elden, Lola) and
>three bikes (Aprilia Falco, Honda 500 Interceptor, Honda 919), a 50cc
>scooter for puddling around town, and my wife's BMW 3-series.

WOW!!! Impressive. So you know how to stretch a SS check!!!

>How about you? What does a stupid, rude asshole like yourself
>drive --

Oh no!!! Grampie seems upset!!! Go suck a cock or diddle a child,
you toothless old perverted hound.

>preferably in the real world, not in your dreams?

Something worth probably as much as all your old **** put together.
If I bothered to add all your junk up.

>Incidentally, we know a lot of gay people in and around Washington
>DC, and not one of them drives a Miata.

> And there are more Miatas autocrossing around here and running at
> Summit Point than any other single car.

So, there are a lot of Gays and pedophiles driving Miata's in Summit
Point? Yes, the car of choice for both.

My free advice, Grampie - run along and go **** yourself. Your "Glory
days" are long gone.

Old August 6th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 9:23:29 AM UTC-4, jay birdsong wrote:
> "Bigbird" wrote in message ...
>
> Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > In article >,

> >Yeah don't you hate those crossposting cnuts, Baker?

> > > Crikey. You parody yourself.
> > >
> > > I am incredulous that anyone can make such a patently assinine
> > > comment.
> > >
> > > Just **** off. No-one in this group wants you posting any of your
> > > **** here.
> > >
> > > DON'T YOU GET THAT YET?

> > And yet here you are...
> >
> > ...continuing the "****" because your little ego can't just shut it.
> >

> >Wow the hypocrisy. How many (unwanted) posts has your ego posted in
> >the
> >last few days because your ego won't admit you are a thick cnut who
> >is
> >in the wrong and can't bear not to have the last word in every single
> >worthless branch of each thread.

> Time to STFU "Last word"

> > > Yep, far beyond your comprehension.
> > >
> > > :-)
> > >
> > > A dumber grin does not exist.

> > Oh, I'm sure there's one.
> >
> > :-)

> >Caught your reflection have you?

> >Goodnight ****wit.

> >You are banned from my life.

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
>

> A wise decision. Alwin has a myriad of problems. He suffers from
> Masochistic Narcissism. On some groups he is labeled "Kiddie Diddler.
> What he did to earn that nick has never been explained. Why a grown
> man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason - but the
> kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".
>
> He has no wife, no life, no job, no money and lives in a crappy, roach
> infested 400 sq. ft. POS ****box with worn out carpeting. His
> lifestyle has been paid for by his parents. He never earned a thing
> on his own.
>
> Now it is rumored that he is gay, and he is upset that some people do
> not approve of that type of lifestyle. I, for one, do not care that he
> has sex with other men, it is his choice - however, the "Kiddie
> Diddler" tag, if true, (and we do know where there's smoke).........
> is something I cannot overlook.
>
> He is a natural born loser with so many mental deficiencies. He is
> expert at EVERYTHING!! One of the biggest laughs was when he was an
> "exterior ballistics expert". Very, very amusing. The shooters here
> were highly amused. And, the lesson he gave that Stock Market "points"
> were really called "basis points", had us ROTFLOAO!
>
> Soon I will put him in the Kill File - after I tire of trying to
> rehabilitate him. It is not going well at all. He knows he is
> diseased, but refuses to help himself.
>
> You have made the right choice.

Michael!! So happy to see you and know we are on the same page.