cops and corvettes

Old April 4th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default cops and corvettes

You guys all drive Vettes and DON'T expect to be pulled over....EVER???
Gimme a break....that's part of the thrill of driving one and one day
passing the local mountie and wondering if he'll have to find a reason
to stop you! Happened to me (I didn't pass one,this time) as I was
driving home with my long blonde hair blowing in the beautiful Florida
night, windows wide open, tunes crankin' and what do I see behind me?
Yup! Local Mountie with a stupid excuse for stopping me and when he
realized I was a local, he wanted to start a chit
chat....sooo....chicks get stopped for sexist reasons. Mind you, I
didn't mind all that much, 'cause he was hotter than you know what!!!
But, I don't need to be pulled over for nothing! Who does???
I've taken her down South and gone inland where there are long
stretches of quiet road where you can open her up....cuz let's face it,
they NEED to be driven and hard sometimes. I'm like the girl next door
and look like a typical Beach Chick...well I do live at the beach 'till
the hurricanes change that.Hope the guy w/his night vision gets the
girl!!! Git 'er done!!!

Old April 4th 06, 09:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Heres a corvette police car !
http://www.bensware.com/firetrucks/d...rikerVette.jpg

Old April 6th 06, 06:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Thanks for the pic....never seen one....only Camaros a few years ago
over in Ft. Lauderdale, on the Interstate and out in LA....had
Mustangs.

Wonder what's under that hood?

Old April 7th 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

well if you liked that one, you'd love this one !
http://www.eslurf.com/photos/vetcop.jpg

beats a camaro anyday...
I'd start speeding just to keep up with it.

E_Tar
77 Vette