What do you think about this car. Please do not trash it.

Old April 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default What do you think about this car. Please do not trash it.

Link to my new (used) car
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...QQcmdZViewItem

So, if you know me you know I had a 93 convertible ... loved it sucky
ride.
a 96 lt4 coupe .... loved it pretty much everything about it. I could
nit pick but basically I enjoyed it.

Now this car that I have to pick up.

I dont know about the tires. The guy swears it was his wifes and they
are original. I am flying down and expect to pick it up Saturday.

Thanks

Old April 7th 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"rebco10" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Link to my new (used) car
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...QQcmdZViewItem
>
> So, if you know me you know I had a 93 convertible ... loved it
> sucky
> ride.
> a 96 lt4 coupe .... loved it pretty much everything about it. I
> could
> nit pick but basically I enjoyed it.
>
> Now this car that I have to pick up.
>
> I dont know about the tires. The guy swears it was his wifes and
> they
> are original. I am flying down and expect to pick it up Saturday.
>
> Thanks

Good looking machine, you'll love that interior. Enjoy!
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old April 7th 06, 04:17 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

rebco10 wrote:
> Link to my new (used) car
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...QQcmdZViewItem
>
> So, if you know me you know I had a 93 convertible ... loved it sucky
> ride.
> a 96 lt4 coupe .... loved it pretty much everything about it. I could
> nit pick but basically I enjoyed it.
>
> Now this car that I have to pick up.
>
> I dont know about the tires. The guy swears it was his wifes and they
> are original. I am flying down and expect to pick it up Saturday.
>
> Thanks

Looks like a great car at a great price... enjoy!
Old April 7th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Nice!!
Ditch the wagon wheels, put on some open wheels, detail the brake
calipers and rotor hats,
stick some 12in wide w/315s on the rear and you will have a stand out
ride :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

How to lift my wrangler D-Lo Jeep 32 December 3rd 05 06:12 PM
Seldom see "smoke belchers" anymore * Why not? Coasty Chrysler 43 November 18th 05 04:44 PM
Car loon uses his car to trash woman's house laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 11 November 1st 05 12:57 PM
Cross Racing Championship 2005 - dismissed as trash? Destroy Simulators 1 July 4th 05 04:28 AM
Heater Inlet hose tfandango Ford Explorer 3 March 11th 05 08:45 PM