Problems with Saturn Vue

Old August 26th 05, 03:37 AM

Default Problems with Saturn Vue

My sister-in-law has had a truly nightmarish experience with her
2003 Saturn Vue. Not only is it a total lemon, but the customer
service has just been awfull. Anybody else out there with problems
please come and participate in our blog to help us get their attention.

http://saturnvuelemon.blogspot.com

Old August 26th 05, 09:50 PM
The Real Tom

On 25 Aug 2005 19:37:48 -0700, wrote:

> My sister-in-law has had a truly nightmarish experience with her
>2003 Saturn Vue. Not only is it a total lemon, but the customer
>service has just been awfull. Anybody else out there with problems
>please come and participate in our blog to help us get their attention.

http://saturnvuelemon.blogspot.com

No offense to your sister-in-law, but she should have done a review of
the make and model from Consumer Reports. The Vue review speaks for
itself.

Now as for customer service, I've had good car service and bad car
service, and I have to say Saturn dealerships overall tend to be very
good. Especially finding problems and addressing them. I'm guessing
since Saturn's seem to have parts that fail accross the board, and
they have parts ready for their replacement. Example is my 97 fuel
gauges never goes to empty, or the gas light comes on, it was a
problem associated with 96 SL's and made it to my 97 SL.

Good luck, I would seriously speak to a lawyer. A consultation
shouldn't be expensive. Maybe get advice for addressing this via your
state's lemon laws, or in small claims court.

later,

tom
Old August 26th 05, 10:50 PM
Henry Lee

Hi,
I was a serious Saturn VUE 06 potenital buyer. I even called my Saturn
dealer and left the message to my sales on this Tur that I would like to try
it out and buy it. But no response from that sales for whole day . So I hold
the thought until now, after reading so much bad news about VUE , I am ready
to change my mind.
I am thinking about buying the same class SUV as VUE but more expensive
Toyota highlander . It costs more but it should not let me have heart attack
for any problem.
Sigh.... Those bad customer stories really scare me off from owning my very
first Saturn.

Henry